BY FLINTSTONES VITAMINS #4 in Children's Vitamins

Flintstones Gummies Complete Children's Multivitamin Supplement Gummies: With more vitamin D to support strong bones Pediatricians' No. 1 choice see more...

Flintstones™ Complete Gummies Multivitamin
  • "I think these gummies are good they taste great and you get your daily vitamins in a single gummy and every body like gummy so give it a try!" in 3 reviews
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
As a nurse, I think daily multivitamins are important. I have been giving my daughter one of these multivitamins ever since she was old enough to start taking them. I really boosts her immune system, she hardly ever gets sick which I am so greatful for!
Ashley W.
Williamson, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only do these gummies provide daily nutrition, but they also taste as good as candy gummies. As an adult, you need to take two, but they're much easier totals than a regular vitamin.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been taking flintstone vitamins since I was little, and now I continue that with my little ones! It makes taking vitamins a whole lot better with the great taste! Very effective and affordable. I Also recommend these to anyone with kids!
Alexis S.
I love these vitamins because they really work and have a good taste to all of the flavors that they have I take twice a day although I am 15 they say it works on older people as well it is not bad for the price either
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
My toddler and 5 year old used to take these every day and loved them. They taste great and they loved getting "candy" before breakfast! LOL! We're trying out a different brand right now but these will always be my go-to, they're very affordable.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I remember eating these vitamins when I was a kid over 25 years ago lol. Back then they were chalky and nasty. Thank god they changed the vitamins into gummy’s. Way better tasting for kids!
Colleen C.
I buy these for my 3 year old daughter. I used to take them as well as a kid and loved them. She loves them too and I will always continue to buy them for her until she can't take them anymore. Never been disappointed in them!
Velvet F.
KEITHVILLE, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The G.O.A.T of all kid vitamins !!! They taste great (yes i have tasted them) they are beneficial to my child , and easy to access . I can easily find them at my local grocery store or drug store . You cant lose with these .
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flintstone Gummy Vitamins are one of my favorites on the market. You get a lot of rthe price you pay and I believe it is probably the best deal you can get on children's vitamins. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to purchase!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only vitamins i can get my son to take without a fit. Super yummy and kid friendly. Great price for as much as you get. Exactly what I need for my picky eater to make sure he is getting the nutrients he needs.
Yvonne P.
Turlock, CA
Where can I buy these?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone else take these as adults?
Hannah H.
Are these good enough for adults
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
Do they make u gain weight!??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What do these taste like?

back