BY FLINTSTONES VITAMINS #4 in Children's Vitamins

Flintstones Gummies Complete Children's Multivitamin Supplement Gummies: With more vitamin D to support strong bones Pediatricians' No. 1 choice see more...

Flintstones™ Complete Gummies Multivitamin
  • "I think these gummies are good they taste great and you get your daily vitamins in a single gummy and every body like gummy so give it a try!" in 3 reviews
Lana V.
These gummies are not good for kids! Parents please educate yourself on the ingredients! Artificial dyes are so bad for you and your kids! I would never give my kids this. I googled the ingredients and gave this review. Majority of this gummy is artificial sugar! Your child isn't getting any type of percentage of the vitamins. Please parents be aware of what the ingredients are and stay AWAY from anything artificial for the sake of your health and your child's!
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I couldn't take my prenatals because they made me sick so my doctor recommended taking two flintstone vitamins daily instead & boy am I thankful. I can see why kids love them so much, they taste like gummies! You can't even tell they're full of vitamins. My daughters 6 weeks old & I still take them daily!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great choice because it is affordable. My kids don;t eat as I would like them to, this helps me feel better about them getting the nutrients they don;t get from the food. My kids love taking these because they are a gummy so it' like a treat to them. I recommend this and will be continue to buy these.
Maggie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these when I was pregnant both times as my prenatal vitamins. I have a sensitive stomach and couldnt handle the harsh prenatals so my doctor recommended these and they are so yummy and easy on the stomach and it has all the vitamins you need for you and the baby. It has all the folic acid, too, which is the most important.
hanna y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only multivitamin gummy that my kids will eat, and I can see why, because they taste great. And compared to many other children's vitamins gummies, these have a lot more vitamins and minerals. I always give them to my kids during breakfast, so it's part of my routine and I don't forget. I also feel better when I give them these because they are picky eaters and this can fill in anything they miss in terms of vitamins
Adam S.
My son's been using them for a few months now and love them. The other vitamins he was using, he seemed to never want them. Which is normal, but these Flintstones gummies are a great way to get your kid to take vitamins!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter eats two of these a day and she thinks they are delicious. She always tries to get me to give her more. I also used these when i was pregnant because the prenatal vitamins made me sick and the doctor told me to eat these instead.
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These take me back to the 90s lol. I remember as a kid I would wanna take my vitamins just like the grown ups! You always get that nice little chew from the gummy and they stay fresh. I will definitely buy for my kids.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the vitamins my kids chose. They are great so far. The kids like the flavor and don't complain about taking them like they did with the old brand. I'm impressed enough to buy them again and would recommend the to other parents
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gummy bears for vitamins? Yes please! Most kids would choose this as part of their multivitamin routine and some adults would too. The only con is that they can get stale quick but if they are taken daily it shouldn't be much of a problem.
Yvonne P.
Turlock, CA
Where can I buy these?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone else take these as adults?
Hannah H.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good enough for adults
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
Do they make u gain weight!??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What do these taste like?