#1 in Children's Vitamins

Flintstones Gummies Complete Children's Multivitamin Supplement Gummies: With more vitamin D to support strong bones Pediatricians' No. 1 choice see more...

Flintstones™ Complete Gummies Multivitamin
  • "I think these gummies are good they taste great and you get your daily vitamins in a single gummy and every body like gummy so give it a try!" in 3 reviews
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter and I both take these every morning before school and work. When I was pregnant with her the OB doctor always told me I could take chewable Flinstone Vitamins with iron since I couldn’t handle the prenatal vitamins with my tummy.
Haley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to love taking these vitamins as a kid. I always hated taking vitamins, but because of this product, I started loving it bc it tasted so good and I loved gummies. It also helped me with my vitamin D deficiency.
Krissy F.
Allentown , PA
These are great vitamins. I wish they had gummies when I was little. My son loves the fact that the taste and look like fruit snacks! Very affordable and can be found at most stores.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good product, I bought it at Walmart for my younger sister, met all expectations and it's effective. I would change the flavor a little bit more, it tastes too much like medicine. Do recommend, satisfied customer.
Sabrina W.
sahuarita, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My babies are addicted to these!! Who knew they could make a vitamin for kids that is almost like candy, every morning my son reminds me to give him his vitamin then throws a fit that he can't have more. Im glad he likes them I also used to take them while pregnant because I couldn't keep down regular prenatals.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I remember eating these vitamins when I was a kid over 25 years ago lol. Back then they were chalky and nasty. Thank god they changed the vitamins into gummy’s. Way better tasting for kids!
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These make my daughters want to take vitamins everyday. They are great! They taste great & are cute! My daughters look forward to vitamins everyday which is awesome!
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these for my kiddos! They get theirs every morning before school 😁 they love the taste and I'm happy they get their daily vitamins. Flintstones™ Complete Gummies Multivitamin
Arica U.
Akron , NY
My Kids love these and don't give me trouble taking them!! They don't have the chalky taste of the originals and they still have all the good stuff. Plus they aren't so gummy that they get stuck in ure teeth
Mari C.
Flintstones™ Complete Gummies Multivitamin I love these gummies for my kids! They are great and my kids love them. They taste great too. I have tried others and I must say I have repurchase these only... overall am very satisfied with these gummies
Yvonne P.
Turlock, CA
Where can I buy these?
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone else take these as adults?
Hannah H.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good enough for adults
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Do they make u gain weight!??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What do these taste like?