Flintstones With Iron Children's Multivitamin 60 ct uploaded by Diannah S.Flintstones With Iron Children's Multivitamin 60 ct uploaded by Lydia W.

BY FLINTSTONES

Flintstones with Iron Children's Multivitamin 60 ct: 11 essential nutrients Pediatricians' number-one choice Flintstones multivitamin with iron for a healthy body see more...

Faith K.
US
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dad used to always make us take our vitamins as kids. It makes me super happy knowing these still exist!! I could have eaten them like Candy because I didnt know any better but they were always kept our of reach of course. Highly recommend these!
Diannah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these multivitamins. They have a good flavor, just the grittiness of them is a little weird. They seem to help me get all the vitamins I need in, and keep me healthy. I recommend these to others who need a multivitamin :)
Emily W.
Hardin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Before I started to take the flintstone's multivitamin gummy's I always used to take this multivitamin! I started taking this vitamin when I was about 7 years old and I took it until I was 20. It tastes absolutely delicious and you only need to take one a day. I felt that these vitamins did a great job at keeping me healthy and preventing illness such as the common cold. I would recommend this to anyone who was wondering if this is a good vitamin to start their children off with. I always bought these at my local walmart!
Sara G.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this vitamin, as an adult, because I knew and trusted the Flintstone's brand.mi was not disappointed. Each tablet is easily chewable and comes in four great flavors: grape, cherry, orange, and peach. The only potential concern for parents would be to consult a doctor before giving these or any other iron supplements to young children to avoid toxicity. Otherwise, I recommend these to both parents of kids and to adults who may be lacking iron in their diet, because of eating a vegetarian or vegan diet or other various reasons.
Lydia W.
Vernon
These were recommend by my doctor after wls. They do the job but the taste isn't that good. It's chalky which makes me have to drink water after I Chew them. Wish they have them in gummy form!
Liz H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm guilty of buying these for myself. Why not? I don't like boring pills and to be honest, I just like how these taste. I don't think I really needed vitamin supplements, but it couldn't hurt as long as I'm not eating these like candy.
Nicole  .
Moore, OK
I had these all growing up and then occasionally as an adult. They are wonderful. Its a nice chewable that isn't chalky and the fact they are in the shapes of characters and taste good any kid would love them
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
Great for kids . They need iron and they'll love to chew it up because of the characters. It's great . But make sure you put them up or kids will think it's candy!
jacquie k.
Citrus Hts, CA
Another familiar product! These have been around since I was a kid and I would definitely buy them for my own. They taste good but also deliver what is needed.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Haha these are amazing for kids. they love them and think they are candy. my neice eats them up and has no idea they are good vitamins ehehe :)