Flintstones Vitamins My First Flintstones Chewable Vitamins for Ages 2 to 3 Years, 100-Count Bottle

BY FLINTSTONES

It's yabba-dabba-do time. We won't say that kids will line up to take their vitamins if they're promised a Barney or a Wilma or Fred himself, but we will say that it's more likely. Flintstones chewable vitamins, a vitamin classic if there ever was one, come in six flavors and seven character shapes--so even the fussiest kids are sure to have an acceptable choice. This modern Stone Age family provides 10 essential vitamins needed for long-term growth and development. Pediatrician recommended. 100 Chewable Tablets Specially Formulated for Children 2 and 3 Years of Age. Provides 10 Essential vitamins, including A, D and C important for maintaining your child s healthy growth and development. Small, easy to chew tablets. Great tasting flavors. Fun character shapes. #1 Pediatricians Choice for Children s Chewable Vitamins The nutrients needed to grow up strong and healthy: & see more...

heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
I grew up with these. My child likes the funny ones better but will take these. Leaves a little chalky taste in your mouth.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Saint Peters, MO
I remember these from when I was a kid. Surprisingly they didn't taste too bad
renee t.
renee t.
Takes me back to when I was a child it's a fun shape design that make kids want to take there vitamins I gave them to my daughter when she was young easy for her to take and now she is 14 years old
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
I'm pretty sure these were my first vitamins and I loved not know which one I was gonna get.
Davina H.
Davina H.
My toddler enjoys taking these once a day. We started these around his 2nd birthday: they are easily chew-able for small teeth, they contain no excess sugars , and taste great.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
Who doesn't remember taking Flintstones Vitamins as a child?! Oh man they were as good as candy (at least young me used to think that) and once my daughter gets older I will happily pass the nostalgia on to her :)
Camila O.
Camila O.
I have a 3 year old who has been taking these (1/2) since she was about 2 and a half and she loves them! It's always a good day when she starts off with her vitamin!