Add a Photo
Flintstones Vitamins My First Flintstones Chewable Vitamins for Ages 2 to 3 Years, 100-Count Bottle

By FLINTSTONES VITAMINS
It's yabba-dabba-do time. We won't say that kids will line up to take their vitamins if they're promised a Barney or a Wilma or Fred himself, but we will say that it's more likely. Flintstones chewable vitamins, a vitamin classic if there ever was one, come in six flavors and seven character shapes--so even the fussiest kids are sure to have an acceptable choice. This modern Stone Age family provides 10 essential vitamins needed for long-term growth and development. Pediatrician recommended. 100 Chewable Tablets Specially Formulated for Children 2 and 3 Years of Age. Provides 10 Essential vitamins, including A, D and C important for maintaining your child s healthy growth and development. Small, easy to chew tablets. Great tasting flavors. Fun character shapes. #1 Pediatricians Choice for Children s Chewable Vitamins The nutrients needed to grow up strong and healthy: &
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI

I grew up with these. My child likes the funny ones better but will take these. Leaves a little chalky taste in your mouth.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.

I'm pretty sure these were my first vitamins and I loved not know which one I was gonna get.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Saint Peters, MO

I remember these from when I was a kid. Surprisingly they didn't taste too bad
renee t.
renee t.

Takes me back to when I was a child it's a fun shape design that make kids want to take there vitamins I gave them to my daughter when she was young easy for her to take and now she is 14 years old
Camila O.
Camila O.

I have a 3 year old who has been taking these (1/2) since she was about 2 and a half and she loves them! It's always a good day when she starts off with her vitamin!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA

Who doesn't remember taking Flintstones Vitamins as a child?! Oh man they were as good as candy (at least young me used to think that) and once my daughter gets older I will happily pass the nostalgia on to her :)
Davina H.
Davina H.

My toddler enjoys taking these once a day. We started these around his 2nd birthday: they are easily chew-able for small teeth, they contain no excess sugars , and taste great.

Join Now