Flintstones Vitamins® Flintstones Complete Childrens Multivitamin - 200 Chewable Tablets uploaded by Christina T.Flintstones Vitamins® Flintstones Complete Childrens Multivitamin - 200 Chewable Tablets uploaded by Felecia F.

BY FLINTSTONES

Carina M.
Chatsworth
I gave this to my daughter and I saw huge improvement, she wanted more to eat and was eating very well and it gives her the vitamins she needs! Of course in the beginning she hated taking them but she soon thought it was candy so that was perfect for me because she wouldn’t hesitate to eat it but also for her to be a healthy growing girl!
Melodie P.
High Point, NC
These vitamins were good. My kids liked them and they did not leave a funny after taste. Of course, Dino was picked through first! I think since they were in interesting shapes of the Flinstones characters, they knew that they would taste good and not like medicine. Even I don't like taking medicine.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Love these classic sweet vitamins for kids. Since they taste good and look like cartoons, kids love them. Great to make sure they get what they need.
Mel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to love this vitamins when I was little is was just like eating candy!! I will definitely give this to my kids!
Kandis T.
Crawfordville, FL
My kids love this product and actually like taking it each day. So I would give it a big thumbs up and recommend
Danika W.
LOVE when keeping my kid healthy is also easy and painless! no complaints here!