BY FLINTSTONES #15 in Children's Vitamins

Dietary Supplements New Specially Formulated For Children 2 &Amp; 3 Years Of Age Pediatricians' #1 Choice Kids' Chewable Vitamin Brand Kids' Multivitamin Supplement Tastismooth&Reg; Chewable Tablets Great Tasting Fruit Flavors &Amp; Fun Character Shapes A Complete Multivitamin With 15 Essential Vitamins To:* Help Support Immune Health With Vitamin C Build Strong Bones &Amp; Teeth, Now With More Calcium &Amp; More^ Vitamin D Help Support Energy With B Vitamins To Convert Food To Fuel The Flinstones &Amp; All Related Characters &Amp; Elements Are Trademarks Of &Amp; &Copy; Hanna-Barbera. 1-800-800-4793 Made In Usa ^With 50% Dv More Vitamin D Than My First Flinstones (600 Iu Vs 400 Iu) *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Michelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My toddler has been taking these for a year now. We bought them for her in the first place, because she used to be a very picky eater and we were worried she wasn't getting her vitamins from food. She loves taking these and now we don't worry about her not getting vitamins.
Allison K.
Anderson, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are wonderful! Makes it easily to include the younger siblings in the "fun" when they are still too young for the regular ones. They have great flavor and are easy to chew for my little ones. I love Flintstones when I was a kid so it's fun that my kids now are taking them.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These have been around forever!!! I used to take them as a kid and now my little sister takes them too. She loves them and even tries to get me to eat them with her. But I dont like the taste anymore, they taste chalky. But I did love them as a child.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
My daughter who is now 4, has been taking these since the age of 1. She was premature and as she progressed through her first year had to take other forms of vitamins that were liquid. We quickly realized that she is allergic to milk, peanuts, treenuts, wheat and egg. This was the only one available at the time her Allergist knew that she was able to take at her young age. These have been such an important part of her every day life from keeping her immune system healthy and getting her vitamins and nutrients she struggles to get with her diet restrictions. She continues to take the toddler form for the added iron she needs. It's a great vitamin!
Hali H.
My son looks forward to taking these every single night. I took flinstone vitamins as a kid and now he takes them. He was a sickly child, always on antibiotics so his father and I decided it was time to get him on some vitamins. He has been sick since then but they have definitely helped.
Alisha I.
Williamsburg, VA
My daughter loves these. She will ask for them at dinner time, and then will ask for another. However, upon further examination, I was not comfortable with giving these to her anymore after looking at the ingredients. No wonder she likes them so much, they are basically fortified candy. The main thing I have a problem with is the artificial sweetener. I will say that I liked that these were made for children ages 2-3 so that I did not have to worry so much about much to give her, I just wish they were made with better stuff.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I give these to my son and he loves the taste! They are fun to give in the morning and he has no issues with taking them and I love that he's taking his vitamins with no hassle at all about it! A good product.
Davina H.
I love the fact that they are chewables and are made specifically for 2 and 3 year olds. One day, I accidentally bought the gummy version, ( needlesss to say, I returned those). they had 9g of sugar. The regular vitamins only have 1g. I am only able to find these vitamins at Walgreens.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great. My son loves taking them so it makes taking vitamins fun for him! They definitely met my expectations. I bought them at target for a really good price. I'll definitely keep buying them.
Melody W.
Arlington, TX
My toddler is SUPER picky. He will only eat yogurt and applesauce consistently, and just won't eat anything else. Parents with picky eaters- does your kid like these? I don't want to make taking vitamins a game, because it's going to be a part of his daily routine, but want to make taking vitamins enjoyable for him.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
This is in reference to Megan F's review... what negative things have you heard? Now I am nervous about this product and am going to do some mommy research!
Kellie K.
I've had problems with finding a vitamin my daughter actually likes... Are these are strong in flavor ?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
When did you start giving your toddler vitamins?
Julissa T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have been looking for vitamins for my toddler. Would this be a good brand to buy? Are they easy for toddler to chew ?