BY FLINTSTONES #73 in Children's Vitamins

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Flintstones Toddler Gummies are a complete gummy multivitamins specifically formulated for the needs of toddlers. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Diana P.
For me they are the best vitamins, I love them, their flavor is my
favorite strawberry fruit, it is excellent what they do to my hair, I do
not fall as before, it has grown and the best is that they are durable,
I would eat them as sweet, the best thing is that many times you get
them on offer of 2 for the price of 1, I love them I recommend 100% are