BY FLINTSTONES

Flintstones Sour Gummies supports a healthy mind and body. Nutritional Benefits: Aids in the release of energy from food with Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin, and Pantothenic Acid.*. Supports the immune system with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Zinc*. Supports healthy eyes with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E*. Available in great tasting sour flavors *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent a. see more...

• Do these taste like regular gummy bears or is there an af...1 Answers
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little sister loved these!!! She thought she was eating a sour gummy bear/worm lol!!! I think that they are a good product that helps appeal to your kid. Who wouldn't wanna eat a little sour gummy shaped like one of your favorite characters!!
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
Way better than the old flinstones vitamins! It's a sad day when I want to eat the whole bottle of vitamins! I had to start buying adult pill vitamins because these taste so good! Kids will love them but make sure you hide them so no one eats the bottle like candy
Steph B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If I would always purchase these, my children would never have a problem taking their vitamins. I find the price point a little too steep for monthly purchasing, so I buy the gummivites from Costco instead.
Cherokee C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Might have you daily dose of vitamins but it also has you daily dose of sugar and food dyes! Vitamins should be tasty without added sugar and additives.
Karina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loved these gummies. He would always pick a different color everyday. They were yummy and soft. Looking forward to using these with my baby girl.
hannah c.
I bought these because my cousin who i baby'sit wouldn't take his and hes loves gummy candy he loved these i had a hard time keeping him away
Heather S.
Tucson , AZ
We used these for a short time. My kiddos really liked them. We have since moved on to using the Costco brand due to convenience.
Milton  S.
I really love these vitamins because I love sour candy and it taste just like candy while your getting your necessary vitamins.
Angel W.
des moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these because my children love sour candy. They did not care for them. Will stick with original Flinstone vitamins
Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these taste like regular gummy bears or is there an aftertaste?