BY FLINTSTONES #7 in Children's Vitamins

Flintstones Gummies for Toddlers: Specially formulated for 2 and 3 year olds Soft and easy to chew Pediatrician's No. 1 choice see more...

• I'm looking into vitimins for my daughter who is 2. anyone use th...8 Answers
  • I have never tried to give any vitamins to my son but I would lik...4 Answers
  • Are these any better than the ones with iron or is it the same ?2 Answers
Flintstones Gummies for Toddlers
  • "I have such a picky eater and feel a lot better about her getting some extra nutrition with these yummy vitamins." in 1 review
Yazmin H.
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
My 2 year old loves these vitamins. He eats 2 everyday and I love that they stay soft and they don't get hard overtime. The fun shapes and colors make it easier for him to eat! I highly recommend these to anyone who is having trouble with their kids being picky eaters
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
I bought these for my daughter. She is very picky and it's hard to get her to take medicines. She loves these. They aren't hard and they are easy for her to swallow. She thinks they are fruit snack so she doesn't fight me to take them.
Jasmina I.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
My nieces take this everyday and they say it's yummy and tastes just like any gummy bear. It's healthy for them and gives them the calcium that they need for healthy growth and health. I'm satisfied with it
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
My son is on his second bottle and im so proud that he can take his vitamins and enjoy them at the same time.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
If you want to get your toddler started on vitamin but aren't sure you can do so this is the best vitamin I have found. It's almost like giving them a fruit snacks so they usually take it pretty easily. My daughter isn't quite to yet and she absolutely adores Lee's. I can get her to take her vitamins so I know she's healthy without worrying that she's going to spit it out or she's going to start hating her vitamins. They're not crazy expensive and I've been able to find them at my local drugstores, Walmart, Safeway and just about any place that sells vitamins. I highly recommend them and think they are a fantastic product.
laura b.
laura b.
Wellness Guru Expert
My son is very picky about what he eats so I decided to give this a shot and boy let me tell y'all! He loves them! Even ask for more and since i tell him not until tomorrow is the first thing he asks for in the morning! They taste very good
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Long Beach
My 2 year old only eats mac and cheese, ramen noodles and grilled cheese. He's SO picky I kind of go crazy. He loves these and I have to give him regular fruit snacks because he won't stop asking for more. Great price,  I bought them at walmart. Definitely recommend to other mommas!!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Well I can say as a child I really did love these vitamins and I love that they now come in gummy form.  When I used to take them they were a chalky time of vitamin  that I know my son wouldn't like.  I usually get these at Walmart overall they are really not expensive.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
My toddler loves taking her vitamin because it's in the form of a flavorful gummy! I love that this is formulated for 2 & 3 year olds. My pediatrician recommended it to us & I'm beyond satisfied. Even Her mood, appetite, & sleeping has improved. I highly recommend!!
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I bought these for my son and he liked them a lot. He needed more iron in his body and these vitamins did the trick! Thesevitamons met my expectations and I'm very happy with the results that I got from this with my son. Definitely will buy again.
jean n.
jean n.
Davenport, FL
I'm looking into vitimins for my daughter who is 2. anyone use these for their kids . do they like them ?
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Centerton, AR
Is the flavor of these good enough for toddlers to want to take them?
HernanAlexis D.
HernanAlexis D.
I have never tried to give any vitamins to my son but I would like to start. He's 2. Would anyone recommend these to be his first?
Esther B.
Esther B.
Are these any better than the ones with iron or is it the same ?