BY FLINTSTONES #6 in Children's Vitamins

Flintstones Gummies for Toddlers: Specially formulated for 2 and 3 year olds Soft and easy to chew Pediatrician's No. 1 choice see more...

• I'm looking into vitimins for my daughter who is 2. anyone use th...8 Answers
  • Do they eat 1 or 2 gummies a day? I have a 2 year old.5 Answers
  • I have never tried to give any vitamins to my son but I would lik...4 Answers
Flintstones Gummies for Toddlers
  • "I have such a picky eater and feel a lot better about her getting some extra nutrition with these yummy vitamins." in 1 review
Jennifer R.
Capac, MI
I absolutely love these. I love how they are especially made for the toddlers during their picky times with eating. I have a 2 yr old who is autistic and he is extremely picky with eating food due to all the many different textures. I buy these to feel reassured that he is going to get in his vitamins for the day. These are perfect. He looks forward to eating 2 of them every morning. They taste sweet like gummy bears, not chalky like the original Flintstones Vitamins like we had growing up. Huge Thumbs Up to these delicious Lifesavers!😉
Bentley W.
Quail Valley, CA
My son loves these gummies. I tell him it’s good for him and it’s like daily medicine and he still loves to take them. They taste delicious and are good for your kids. If I forget to give to him HE reminds me!
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think these are great for toddlers since they are made specifically for them. They are easy to chew and my 3 year old loves to take them twice a day. I grew up on flintstones so I want my kids to as well.
Denisse G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids love these. They are easy to chew and great for them. I found them on meijer and they always have a good stock of them. They are reasonable priced and sometimes I find good deals.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you want to get your toddler started on vitamin but aren't sure you can do so this is the best vitamin I have found. It's almost like giving them a fruit snacks so they usually take it pretty easily. My daughter isn't quite to yet and she absolutely adores Lee's. I can get her to take her vitamins so I know she's healthy without worrying that she's going to spit it out or she's going to start hating her vitamins. They're not crazy expensive and I've been able to find them at my local drugstores, Walmart, Safeway and just about any place that sells vitamins. I highly recommend them and think they are a fantastic product.
laura b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son is very picky about what he eats so I decided to give this a shot and boy let me tell y'all! He loves them! Even ask for more and since i tell him not until tomorrow is the first thing he asks for in the morning! They taste very good
Sarah B.
Long Beach
My 2 year old only eats mac and cheese, ramen noodles and grilled cheese. He's SO picky I kind of go crazy. He loves these and I have to give him regular fruit snacks because he won't stop asking for more. Great price,  I bought them at walmart. Definitely recommend to other mommas!!
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
My nieces take this everyday and they say it's yummy and tastes just like any gummy bear. It's healthy for them and gives them the calcium that they need for healthy growth and health. I'm satisfied with it
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well I can say as a child I really did love these vitamins and I love that they now come in gummy form.  When I used to take them they were a chalky time of vitamin  that I know my son wouldn't like.  I usually get these at Walmart overall they are really not expensive.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My toddler loves taking her vitamin because it's in the form of a flavorful gummy! I love that this is formulated for 2 & 3 year olds. My pediatrician recommended it to us & I'm beyond satisfied. Even Her mood, appetite, & sleeping has improved. I highly recommend!!
jean n.
Davenport, FL
I'm looking into vitimins for my daughter who is 2. anyone use these for their kids . do they like them ?
Elizabeth P.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the flavor of these good enough for toddlers to want to take them?
Michaila F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they eat 1 or 2 gummies a day? I have a 2 year old.
HernanAlexis D.
I have never tried to give any vitamins to my son but I would like to start. He's 2. Would anyone recommend these to be his first?
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I'm looking for a vitamin for my toddler...Are these any good?? I'm hoping to get input on this brand or any others that someone may prefer.