BY FLINTSTONES #12 in Children's Vitamins

Flinstones Gummies: Extra Vitamin C Immune support Children's vitamins see more...

Flintstones Flinstones Gummies
  • "These are a great way of getting young children into the habit of taking vitamins daily because they will be looking forward to having these every day. " in 1 review
  • "They taste great and are much easier than the pill." in 1 review
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boy loves these! They mimic a real gummie, making it easy to convince him to take his vitamin. I've tried it myself and they taste great. I've also noticed an improvement in his immunity, so definately effective.
Kennisha L.
Charlotte, NC
I love the energy that it gives the kids. Also I love the fact that adults can take the vitamins when I run out of my daily vitamins Flintstones Flinstones Gummies
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great tasting gummy that both me and my son enjoy. They are a little tougher in texture than normal gummy fruit snacks or gummy bears. They are packed with vitamins and are a great way for us to get a kickstart on a healthy immune system.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I bought these Immunity support Vitamins for my kid. I am not against the Vitamin Ingredients . However the pungent odor when opening the vacuum seal was overwhelming. I thought it was the typical over dramatic tirade of my child's complaints. He kept saying , they smelled like gym socks. I took a whiff and holy molly he was right. Seriously why do they have to smell so bad? They smelled like Fred Flint Stone was mixing the ingredients with his gnarly feet!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product tastes great and makes you WANT to take your vitamins. I am a busy person and I found out using gummies is an easy way to remember to take my vitamins. However, I visited our local Nature's Pantry, and was informed that gummies produce lower results due to the added colors, sugars, and flavoring. While it may be good for younger kids, if your child is able to swallow pills, it is in their best interest to drop the gummies. The pills are way more effective and natural.
Melanie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really hope that it delivers all the vitamins as promised. My 6year old LOVES taking these and begs to take more everyday. I don't have to remind myself or force her to take it, it's the first thing she asks for when she wakes up. She loves loves loves the taste and knows that it makes her "healthy", can't ask for a better deal!
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
I just switched to these from the Flintstone toddler chewable and my son loves them. I figured he would like these since all kids love gummies snacks. The gummies don't have aspartame like the Flintstone chewable which is a plus.
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these for myself and I'm 25 years old. They are great because it doesn't feel like you're taking a vitamin. The flavors are great and there are a lot in each jar to last a while. Any kind of extra vitamins I can get is a bonus even if these are made for kids. I haven't been sick yet.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great vitamins but I'm not quite a fan of the gummy ones. They have a weird texture and I didn't not find it pleasing to chew. But the flavor itself was ok and they give me all the vitamins I need.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you have these? Are they good?;)
crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Flintstone vs little critters???

back