BY FLINTSTONES #18 in Children's Vitamins

Children s Multivitamin Supplement New! Pediatricians #1 Choice Children s Chewable Vitamin Brand Supports Bone Health* 2 Great Tasting 3 Colors Flavors from Natural Sources see more...

Dani F.
These are great for kids or adults! I take them as a daily vitamin, and they are perfect for my every day vitamin needs. I would absolutely recommend this to families out there who are looking for an affordable daily vitamin!
Buffy B.
Chester, WV
My youngest is allergic to dairy, and has issues eating a lot of textures. These were the only children's vitamins I found with calcium. I crush them and put in his morning oatmeal. he loves the taste, and I love that he is getting the vitamins he is missing.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
These are amazing for kids! Makes them feel like they are getting a treat so no fights against vitamins. Definitely recommend these for families with young children who have a hard time with taking their vitamins
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
What yellows mythology yeah besides Flintstone vitamin pills. It's a great way to ensure kids get their vitamins through a tasty little treat and it's fun to eat it with them and bring back memories of my childhood
Devan B.
Hilliard, OH
It used to be a big fight trying to get my 3 year old to take his multivitamins. Since we switched to these he has been asking for them everyday. he doesn't want to forget his Dino eggs.
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
We love the flavor and fun of the flinstone chews in our household! My kids think they are a treat so I have to keep them locked up in the cabinet. Such a great way to promote health in a sneaky way!
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
These are the only vitamins my kids will take. They have good flavors and are chewable. I took these as a kid and loved them. Good price too.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loved these vitamins as a child. Never fussed about taking them at all and always asked for more haha!