BY FLINTSTONES #46 in Children's Vitamins

Get the vitamin that everyone will enjoy eating. Chewable gummies from flintstones come in a variety of fun shapes and delicious flavors. Taking a daily vitamin helps improve the body's overall health and promotes good nutrition. see more...

Megan G.
My kids LOVE these. I never have to fight them to take their vitamins. I do keep them under tight lock and key though because they call them "gummies" and don't understand the difference between these and their gummy snacks. They are priced well though and a brand I trust!
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
My daughter loves the gummy vitamins and she loves seeing which character she's going to get each morning. She is very picky and doesn't always eat the most nutritious things, the fact that she'll actually take these everyday puts my mind at ease that it's making up for some of the vitamins she misses out on because of her texture issues with certain meats and fruits, will repurchase.
lex f.
My son loves these. He asks for his vitamins everyday. They arw soft and adorable and he lo es the taste.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Love the flinstones complete multivitamin gummies the children like the shapes and the taste
Kourtney S.
Monroe, NC
We take these every day! My daughter takes them like I did as a child! Tastes good! Can find at any Target, Walmart or drug store!