Flintstones Complete Children's Multivitamin Chewable Tablets uploaded by Lisa P.Flintstones Complete Children's Multivitamin Chewable Tablets uploaded by Tonya L.

BY FLINTSTONES

With 20 Essential Nutrients Your Child Needs To*: Support Healthy Brain Function With Choline, A Nutrient Found In Nature In Breast Milk And Cauliflower Build Strong Bones And Teeth With Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, And Magnesium Support Healthy Eyes With Vitamin A, C And E Support The Immune System With Vitamin C, E, Beta-Carotene, Zinc, And Iron 8 Fun Character Shapes: Pebbles, Fred, Bamm Bamm, Barney, Wilma, Dino, Betty And Great Gazoo Child Resistant Cap #1 Pediatricians' Choice For Children'S Chewable Vitamins * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; see more...

Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking these for a very long time and they are great. The taste isn’t the best, they are a bit chalky, but they get the job done. These are the best flinstone vitamins I have tried and they keep me feeling energized and healthy. You can find them at any local grocery store or pharmacy !
Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been taking these since I was a kid and still take one everyday! Even though it's marketed towards kids it has enough vitamins for adults too. I love the added iron and calcium which can be hard to find especially in gummy vitamins and if you don't want to swallow a pill these are the best!
Chastity J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I gave this to my son when he was little. He loved them. They taste great so it made it easy to get him to take them. They were not that expensive. I would recommend these to any mom.
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these as an adult, because I have used them my entire life. The flavors are yummy, they are easy to chew, and it is from a brand I know and trust. I keep a bottle at home and a bottle at work, so I never forget to take one. I plan on giving these to my children someday to. It has all the vitamins I need in a day. My favorite feature is that they contain folic acid, which is important for any woman of childbearing age. I would recommend to anyone looking for a yummy chewable vitamin!
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly m, these a pretty gross. Super chalky taste and feel. I remember hating these when I was younger and I hate them still. I have to take them now whether I like it or not. But anyway, they are chewable and have everything I need so beggars can't be choosers.
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
I still take these. I'm way past children's age, but I grew up on the flavor of Flintstones vitamins. I know they contain sugar, which is not exactly ideal, but at least I'm getting a vitamin in! I feel better when I take vitamins consistently, and this is one I don't forget. I keep them in my desk, LOL
Erica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Even as an adult this is what my doctor recommended for me. It's packed with vitamins and minerals that other brands skip. Perfect for kids or adults. The flavor could be better, but I certainly don't hold my nose or hate taking them.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This exact bottle of Flintstones currently sits on my vanity! The purple and red are my two favorites and my mom likes the orange! They are a little chalky in texture, but still sweet like candy! I love them and so does my body.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Was told to take these if my prescribed prenatal vitamins made my stomach upset. They are so full of all the nutrents you need! Catered to kids, but definitely adult friendly!
Nora P.
I like to eat this even though I'm already grown up, especially because adult multivitamins make me nauseous. The flavor is alright, but its way better than regular tablets.