Add a Photo

By FLINTSTONES
#189 in Vitamins & Supplements
With 20 Essential Nutrients Your Child Needs To*: Support Healthy Brain Function With Choline, A Nutrient Found In Nature In Breast Milk And Cauliflower Build Strong Bones And Teeth With Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, And Magnesium Support Healthy Eyes With Vitamin A, C And E Support The Immune System With Vitamin C, E, Beta-Carotene, Zinc, And Iron 8 Fun Character Shapes: Pebbles, Fred, Bamm Bamm, Barney, Wilma, Dino, Betty And Great Gazoo Child Resistant Cap #1 Pediatricians' Choice For Children'S Chewable Vitamins * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp;
Photos (2)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.

I use these as an adult, because I have used them my entire life. The flavors are yummy, they are easy to chew, and it is from a brand I know and trust. I keep a bottle at home and a bottle at work, so I never forget to take one. I plan on giving these to my children someday to. It has all the vitamins I need in a day. My favorite feature is that they contain folic acid, which is important for any woman of childbearing age. I would recommend to anyone looking for a yummy chewable vitamin!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA

Honestly m, these a pretty gross. Super chalky taste and feel. I remember hating these when I was younger and I hate them still. I have to take them now whether I like it or not. But anyway, they are chewable and have everything I need so beggars can't be choosers.
Erica D.
Erica D.

Even as an adult this is what my doctor recommended for me. It's packed with vitamins and minerals that other brands skip. Perfect for kids or adults. The flavor could be better, but I certainly don't hold my nose or hate taking them.
Chastity J.
Chastity J.

I gave this to my son when he was little. He loved them. They taste great so it made it easy to get him to take them. They were not that expensive. I would recommend these to any mom.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Auburn Hills, MI

I have been taking these vitamins since I was a little kid. I love them so I refuse to switch to other vitamins.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.

Best darn vitamins around. Who care if your an adult still better than them darn big ole pills.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN

I still take these. I'm way past children's age, but I grew up on the flavor of Flintstones vitamins. I know they contain sugar, which is not exactly ideal, but at least I'm getting a vitamin in! I feel better when I take vitamins consistently, and this is one I don't forget. I keep them in my desk, LOL
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

I actually take these vitamins for myself. The doctor said they have everything I need. who doesn't love Flintstone vitamins!? They taste great.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

These are great my kids love them. They say they taste like candy. Excellent choice. They are also usually great deals on them at cvs pharmacy
Katie S.
Katie S.

This exact bottle of Flintstones currently sits on my vanity! The purple and red are my two favorites and my mom likes the orange! They are a little chalky in texture, but still sweet like candy! I love them and so does my body.

Join Now