Flintstones Children's Multivitamin With Iron Chewable Tablets uploaded by Sonya N.Flintstones Children's Multivitamin With Iron Chewable Tablets uploaded by Autum B.

BY FLINTSTONES

With 11 Essential Nutrients Your Child Needs To:* Support Energy With Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin And Niacin Support Healthy Eyes With Vitamin A, Vitamin C, And Vitamin E Support A Healthy Immune System With Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E And Beta-Carotene With Iron: Contains As Much Iron As 5 Cups Of Cook Spinach Great Tasting Fruit Flavors And Fun Character Shapes Pediatrician'S #1 Choice For Children'S Chewable Vitamins Child Resistant Cap * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; see more...

jennifer s.
Greensboro, NC
I remember taking this as a child and they where zoo good. I took them because of an iron deficiency that I had and it help.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to take these as a kid and recently started taking them again. I have an iron deficiency and these are great.
Amber K.
Pasadena, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to love taking these as a kid. When my babies get older I’m going to start giving them these
Yvonne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has been around for years keep in the cabinet for the kids, help the development as much as I can
Anne b.
Winder, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! I take two once a day and they taste good and they remind me of my childhood
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
I have used this multivitamin for my daughter..she liked the flavor..however i feel the tablets are a little big..
Beant M.
My kids use these all the time they absolutely love it's taste and it has all of the vitamins they need!

Kohl's