Flintstones Children's Multivitamin With Iron Chewable Tablets uploaded by Sonya N.Flintstones Children's Multivitamin With Iron Chewable Tablets uploaded by Autum B.

BY FLINTSTONES

With 11 Essential Nutrients Your Child Needs To:* Support Energy With Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin And Niacin Support Healthy Eyes With Vitamin A, Vitamin C, And Vitamin E Support A Healthy Immune System With Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E And Beta-Carotene With Iron: Contains As Much Iron As 5 Cups Of Cook Spinach Great Tasting Fruit Flavors And Fun Character Shapes Pediatrician'S #1 Choice For Children'S Chewable Vitamins Child Resistant Cap * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Usa &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; see more...

Autum B.
Ocala, FL
Twenty stars! These vitamins are great! I cannot swallow pills and am on my second pregnancy, I take two every night and it works just as well as prenatals. The are very cheap and the flavors are absolutely delicious! The shapes, colors, and flavors are also appealing to my nephew who takes them as well. Perfect vitamin. It has everything a vitamin needs! The flavors are so savory, that I wish I could eat more at a time. They are virtually everything; Walmart, Publix, etc. Great for kids, adults, and pregnant women!
Rheanna W.
I also took these with the orange colored bottle like this due to the fact that I had an iron difficiency. As I got older this vitamin, taken daily, really built up my immune health and I no longer have an iron difficiency. I highly recommend these to children because I was 100% satisfied. I got these at my local walmart.
Lauren K.
I remember taking these as a kid and am so happy they are still around. Love these vitamins and they definitely help those suffering from a bit of a iron deficiency. The kids usually love the taste, I know I did. My little cousin takes them and the last time I baby sat him he asked for his healthy candy vitamins! So cute!
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these for my picky eater! She's four and only likes pizza, rice, chicken nuggets, and fries ­čśö I try not to worry but I do because I am a mom. At least now I can relax a little now that she is taking these vitamins.
Ashley W.
Great product, if you shop around you can usually save about four dollars. I just find it crazy that the price is so varied from store to store. I have found Wal-mart and Dollar General to be my go to spots.Great taste and amazing benefits. You will have to put them out of reach my kids try to sneak them. :)
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Adult vitamins make me vomit because they are too heavily concentrated. So I take 2 of these chewables in the orange bottle every morning! I am in my mid twenties and literally grew up on these and still enjoy them to this day!
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These were my favorite as a kid. I looked forward to mornings just to get my Flintstones vitamin. Even though they are a bit powdery they taste great and are easy to chewy.
Desiree o.
Lauderhill, FL
I loved these vitamins as a child. They are still my favorite. I buy them for the kids and take a few as well. I will never grow to old for Flintstones vitamins.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are my all time favorite vitamin! I am in college and I still take them! They taste good and I haven't been sick in years!
jennifer s.
Greensboro, NC
I remember taking this as a child and they where zoo good. I took them because of an iron deficiency that I had and it help.