Flintstones Children's Multivitamin with Iron uploaded by Megan C.Flintstones Children's Multivitamin with Iron uploaded by Denisse G.

BY FLINTSTONES #4 in Children's Vitamins

Children s Multivitamin Supplement. With Iron:  Contains as Much Iron as 5 Cups of Cooked Spinach A Flintstones Multivitamin with 11 Essential Nutrients your child needs to:*. Support Energy - with Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin. Support Healthy Eyes - with Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Support a Healthy Immune System - with Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene Pediatricians #1 Choice for Children s Chewable Vitamins 4 Great Flavors! Orange, Grape, Peach, Cherry. see more...

• Do you have these? Are they good?1 Answers
  • Why do these taste so good? My kids beg for more than the recomme...3 Answers
  • I use this while pregnant. 2x a day, my doctor said it's fine2 Answers
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I am extremely anemic and I found it difficult to take the pills that the doctors gave me. I started to take these and they work much better for me. It’s much easier to take them one time a day. I don’t like the after taste though. It tastes like blood.
Amy S.
Chatham, ON
Kids Love these!!! The flavour is great.  The pricing is great.  I love how you can buy the LARGE containers.  I always had these when I was a kid so it's great to see that they are still around.  My kids
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a child I was given Flintstones Children Multivitamins, took them during my pregnancy and now I given them to my children. I love they have every vitamins which is import to grow. I get them at Walmart so not to expensive.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I bought these vitamins because I remembered as a kid I loved the taste of these vitamins. These vitamins still have the same taste and these have iron in them which I believe I lack, these are also supposed to help with energy.
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
When I was younger my sister and I always had Flintstone Vitamins growing up and they were great for us to help us get the right vitamins we needed! I specifically had an issue with low iron so these Flintstones Children's Multivitamin with Iron were great for me because they helped me get what I needed without having a bad taste! I loved these! I would recommend to anyone with children who have low iron!
Denisse G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this ones because are one of the few that have some iron on them so I have used them with my kids and my nephews and they have been great. 3 different flavor and with different shapes so kids enjoy taking them.
Jaymee H.
I'm a college student and I take these because I suffer from iron deficient anemia! Full blown iron pills are way too much for me because I'm small and short, but these are perfect! I much prefer these over the gummy ones because those are too sugary and hurt my teeth when I chew them. These don't do that at all, but I'll give it four stars because they're a little chalky. At least they taste good and I don't have to choke down a huge pill.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great choice for a super affordable chewable vitamin. I love that my kids like the taste and don't fight with me about eating them. I get these at Walmart for a great low price. I highly recommend these. I will continue to purchase this product.
Megan C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am currently pregnant and I have to take these instead of prenatal vitamins because they make me sick. These taste good but the powder that sticks in the back of my teeth isn't too pleasant although its a better alternative to the nasty oily fishy tasting prenatal vitamins that I was taking lol.
Jennifer Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When my children switched from the baby vitamins to "big kid" vitamins we got the good old trusted Flintstone ones. They liked them and it was easy to break them in half to give them the half dose they needed. I'm giving it 4 stars because it's harder to find them now because everyone is getting the gummy ones and because they are a little chalky.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
I am just wondering if anyone's child has mistaken these for candy and wanted more, or do they understand they are vitamins? I think my son is a little too young to understand the difference so I will likely wait to try these.
Ashlee L.
What age are these appropriate for?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Why do these taste so good? My kids beg for more than the recommended amount, lol!
Kiara T.
Dyersburg, TN
I use this while pregnant. 2x a day, my doctor said it's fine
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these gummie or tablets