Flintstones Children's Multivitamin with Iron uploaded by Jennifer K.Flintstones Children's Multivitamin with Iron uploaded by Denisse G.Flintstones Children's Multivitamin with Iron uploaded by Megan C.

BY FLINTSTONES #2 in Children's Vitamins

Children s Multivitamin Supplement. With Iron:  Contains as Much Iron as 5 Cups of Cooked Spinach A Flintstones Multivitamin with 11 Essential Nutrients your child needs to:*. Support Energy - with Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin. Support Healthy Eyes - with Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Support a Healthy Immune System - with Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene Pediatricians #1 Choice for Children s Chewable Vitamins 4 Great Flavors! Orange, Grape, Peach, Cherry. see more...

• Do you have these? Are they good?1 Answers
  • Why do these taste so good? My kids beg for more than the...3 Answers
  • I use this while pregnant. 2x a day, my doctor said it's ...2 Answers
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a child I was given Flintstones Children Multivitamins, took them during my pregnancy and now I given them to my children. I love they have every vitamins which is import to grow. I get them at Walmart so not to expensive.
Denisse G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this ones because are one of the few that have some iron on them so I have used them with my kids and my nephews and they have been great. 3 different flavor and with different shapes so kids enjoy taking them.
Michelle E.
Johnson City
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My mom started giving me these when I was little and I remember asking her daily if it was time for my medicine. I loved these things and they actually tasted delicious!!
Gretchen C.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm 23 years old and yes, i take Flintstone vitamins. To go back to these was the best decision for me. My energy is up, my nails are stronger. These vitamins work!
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I am extremely anemic and I found it difficult to take the pills that the doctors gave me. I started to take these and they work much better for me. It’s much easier to take them one time a day. I don’t like the after taste though. It tastes like blood.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use to take these as a child and to this day I still remember how good they taste. I remember the I needed the extra iron and to this day I am still anemic. Overall, they're a good multivitamin, but my son finds them too chalky to take.
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I bought these vitamins because I remembered as a kid I loved the taste of these vitamins. These vitamins still have the same taste and these have iron in them which I believe I lack, these are also supposed to help with energy.
Amy S.
Chatham, ON
Kids Love these!!! The flavour is great.  The pricing is great.  I love how you can buy the LARGE containers.  I always had these when I was a kid so it's great to see that they are still around.  My kids
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
When I was younger my sister and I always had Flintstone Vitamins growing up and they were great for us to help us get the right vitamins we needed! I specifically had an issue with low iron so these Flintstones Children's Multivitamin with Iron were great for me because they helped me get what I needed without having a bad taste! I loved these! I would recommend to anyone with children who have low iron!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great choice for a super affordable chewable vitamin. I love that my kids like the taste and don't fight with me about eating them. I get these at Walmart for a great low price. I highly recommend these. I will continue to purchase this product.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
I am just wondering if anyone's child has mistaken these for candy and wanted more, or do they understand they are vitamins? I think my son is a little too young to understand the difference so I will likely wait to try these.
Ashlee L.
What age are these appropriate for?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Why do these taste so good? My kids beg for more than the recommended amount, lol!
Kiara T.
Dyersburg, TN
I use this while pregnant. 2x a day, my doctor said it's fine
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these gummie or tablets