Flintstones Children's Multivitamin with Iron uploaded by Megan C.

BY FLINTSTONES #2 in Children's Vitamins

Children s Multivitamin Supplement. With Iron:  Contains as Much Iron as 5 Cups of Cooked Spinach A Flintstones Multivitamin with 11 Essential Nutrients your child needs to:*. Support Energy - with Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin. Support Healthy Eyes - with Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Support a Healthy Immune System - with Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene Pediatricians #1 Choice for Children s Chewable Vitamins 4 Great Flavors! Orange, Grape, Peach, Cherry. see more...

Casey-Lee S.
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
I grew up eating Flintstones vitamins and now my kids love them just the same. They won't eat any other vitamin out there. The taste is great so I do not have to fight them to take their vitamin, like other medicines when they are sick. I recommend them to every child and adults too!
Amber W.
Amber W.
My daughter had severe anemia and taking two of these a day is finally starting to ease her symptoms. She doesn't seem to eat a lot of a variety, typical picky 5 year old. Relatively inexpensive if she wasn't taking two vitamins per day.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA
Mega Parent Expert
I love these vitamins! I normally take two and not one! It gives me the energy I need. Can't never go wrong with this brand. I like these over the gummies! Reasonable price!
Jaymee H.
Jaymee H.
I'm a college student and I take these because I suffer from iron deficient anemia! Full blown iron pills are way too much for me because I'm small and short, but these are perfect! I much prefer these over the gummy ones because those are too sugary and hurt my teeth when I chew them. These don't do that at all, but I'll give it four stars because they're a little chalky. At least they taste good and I don't have to choke down a huge pill.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently pregnant and I have to take these instead of prenatal vitamins because they make me sick. These taste good but the powder that sticks in the back of my teeth isn't too pleasant although its a better alternative to the nasty oily fishy tasting prenatal vitamins that I was taking lol.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Mega Parent Expert
When my children switched from the baby vitamins to "big kid" vitamins we got the good old trusted Flintstone ones. They liked them and it was easy to break them in half to give them the half dose they needed. I'm giving it 4 stars because it's harder to find them now because everyone is getting the gummy ones and because they are a little chalky.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
These get 5 stars because I've never heard a complaint from any child or adult who has had to take these before. Even with the iron in them, no complaints of constipation or stomach pain. People in my house actually look forward to taking their vitamins. I was the same way taking these as a kid, same with my brothers. Timeless quality!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert
My two little ones absolutely love taking these vitamins! I mean who doesn't? I ate these when I was kid and loved them! They are tasty and the little ones don't even know that they are taking a vitamin. I will continue to buy these vitamins that provide great flavor and a fun shape for my kiddos.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Mega Parent Expert
If you're my around my age (30), then chances are your probably grew up crunching two of these every morning. Our parents said they kept us healthy, but all we knew is that they tasted good. I have passed down that tradition and now make my kids take them. Its just part of the routine.
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Mega Parent Expert
My kids take these or the gummy ones daily. They like both but the funny ones are their first pick because they remind them of fruit snacks! But these are their second pick and really enjoy them. I would definitely recommend this to others for their children.
Dawna C.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
I am just wondering if anyone's child has mistaken these for candy and wanted more, or do they understand they are vitamins? I think my son is a little too young to understand the difference so I will likely wait to try these.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
What age are these appropriate for?
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Mega Parent Expert
Why do these taste so good? My kids beg for more than the recommended amount, lol!
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Dyersburg, TN
I use this while pregnant. 2x a day, my doctor said it's fine
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert
Are these gummie or tablets