BY FLINTSTONES #13 in Children's Vitamins

#1 Pediatricians Choice for Children s Chewable Vitamins. Provides 10 essential vitamins and is an excellent source of CALCIUM, important for building strong, healthy bones and teeth. Contains more CALCIUM than any leading children s chewable - as much as one 5 oz. glass of milk. Your child will like taking Flintstones because of the Great Taste and Fun Character Shapes. Pediatricians Recommend Flintstones® Chewables. Complies with USP Method 2: Vitamins A,D, E, B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, and B6. Nutrient Information: Vitamin A is essential for the normal function of vision.  Thiamin plays a vital role in nerve function.  Riboflavin is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fat.  Niacin aids the digestive system.  Vitamin D helps to properly utilize calcium and phosphorus necessary for strong bones and teeth.  Vitamin see more...

• "These are the best, I also use to take them when I was younger." in 1 review
Yadilsa M.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
This is part of the oldie but goody category. I used to take these when I was a child. I loved these. They tasted great, provided the vitamins I needed and were inexpensive. Honestly, growing up, I felt like these were a treat not a multivitamin that I needed to take for my health.
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sad to say I still take these as a adult lol. My daughter does not like the after taste of these but overall it's a pretty good vitamin. I am glad that they put more emphasis on health and bone structure on the front of the box now more than they did when we were younger.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I gave these to my son and he took them because I made him but not because he liked them. He hated the texture and taste of them. I don't blame him because I agree. I took them as a kid and would rather take something else before this. It is a good vitamin but it could be much better.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
Mega Parent Expert
I loved these vitamins as a kid. Now that I am grown, I give them to my kids and they also love them. These have definitely met my expectations
Laura C.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
these are the best vitamins ever. I used them as a child. I give them to my children. they never complain and are always eager to take them. They are affordable. They met all my expectations they are effective so I would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I can remember taking these when I was little, and I recently bought these for my toddler, and she loves them! She asks for one every morning. There are 3 different flavors, and she has liked them all. They are priced great, especially for the amount that comes in one bottle.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
I grew up taking these on the daily. They taste good and What's good about them is they have Flintstones characters on them.
Christin A.
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
My kids love their flintstone vitamins! I love the great flavor so it's not a battle to get the kids to take their vitamins! Love the gummy form too! Little change from the normal chew!
krista c.
krista c.
Falling Waters, WV
I used to take these as a child and I love them, I used to sneak in the cabinet and eat them. Now as a mother of a autistic child that isn't very fond of weird tasting things he really does enjoy these especially the purple ones.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert
At what age are these okay to start giving kids?
Stephanie S.