BY FLINTSTONES #15 in Children's Vitamins

#1 Pediatricians Choice for Children s Chewable Vitamins. Provides 10 essential vitamins and is an excellent source of CALCIUM, important for building strong, healthy bones and teeth. Contains more CALCIUM than any leading children s chewable - as much as one 5 oz. glass of milk. Your child will like taking Flintstones because of the Great Taste and Fun Character Shapes. Pediatricians Recommend Flintstones® Chewables. Complies with USP Method 2: Vitamins A,D, E, B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, and B6. Nutrient Information: Vitamin A is essential for the normal function of vision.  Thiamin plays a vital role in nerve function.  Riboflavin is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fat.  Niacin aids the digestive system.  Vitamin D helps to properly utilize calcium and phosphorus necessary for strong bones and teeth.  Vitamin see more...

• "These are the best, I also use to take them when I was younger." in 1 review
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Am I the only one who ate these like candy as a kid?? They taste so good! I obviously no longer take them but if you have a child who you would like to take vitamins due to lack of nutrition I recommend these, they will love them!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is part of the oldie but goody category. I used to take these when I was a child. I loved these. They tasted great, provided the vitamins I needed and were inexpensive. Honestly, growing up, I felt like these were a treat not a multivitamin that I needed to take for my health.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
these are the best vitamins ever. I used them as a child. I give them to my children. they never complain and are always eager to take them. They are affordable. They met all my expectations they are effective so I would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
A great fun product that helps insure that children get the many vitamins and nutrients needed. My daughter was anemic in her early years and Flinstines vitamins with iron was one of the best things we found that helped her. She actually looked forward to her daily vitamins! It also helped because her nickname was Pebbles at the time, lol.
Samantha R.
I gave these to my son and he took them because I made him but not because he liked them. He hated the texture and taste of them. I don't blame him because I agree. I took them as a kid and would rather take something else before this. It is a good vitamin but it could be much better.
krista c.
Falling Waters, WV
I used to take these as a child and I love them, I used to sneak in the cabinet and eat them. Now as a mother of a autistic child that isn't very fond of weird tasting things he really does enjoy these especially the purple ones.
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
These taste good, but for children like mine who have allergies to artificial dyes, you're better off with Animal Parade whole food vitamins because those are dye free.
Amy S.
I used to sneak into the medicine cabinet when I was a child and eat these like they were candy. It wasn't until I started getting stomach aches that my parents caught onto my scheme. They just tasted so good and chalky!
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
I remember these as a kid! despite competitors complaining about the chalkiness, i thought they were delicious. i also remember loving the shapes of my favorite characters. these will surely brighten your child's day
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
At what age are these okay to start giving kids?
Stephanie S.