BY FLINTSTONES #13 in Children's Vitamins

#1 Pediatricians Choice for Children s Chewable Vitamins. Provides 10 essential vitamins and is an excellent source of CALCIUM, important for building strong, healthy bones and teeth. Contains more CALCIUM than any leading children s chewable - as much as one 5 oz. glass of milk. Your child will like taking Flintstones because of the Great Taste and Fun Character Shapes. Pediatricians Recommend Flintstones® Chewables. Complies with USP Method 2: Vitamins A,D, E, B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, and B6. Nutrient Information: Vitamin A is essential for the normal function of vision.  Thiamin plays a vital role in nerve function.  Riboflavin is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fat.  Niacin aids the digestive system.  Vitamin D helps to properly utilize calcium and phosphorus necessary for strong bones and teeth.  Vitamin see more...

• "These are the best, I also use to take them when I was younger." in 1 review
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Am I the only one who ate these like candy as a kid?? They taste so good! I obviously no longer take them but if you have a child who you would like to take vitamins due to lack of nutrition I recommend these, they will love them!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert
This is part of the oldie but goody category. I used to take these when I was a child. I loved these. They tasted great, provided the vitamins I needed and were inexpensive. Honestly, growing up, I felt like these were a treat not a multivitamin that I needed to take for my health.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
these are the best vitamins ever. I used them as a child. I give them to my children. they never complain and are always eager to take them. They are affordable. They met all my expectations they are effective so I would definitely recommend them to other parents.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
Mega Parent Expert
I loved these vitamins as a kid. Now that I am grown, I give them to my kids and they also love them. These have definitely met my expectations
Casey H.
I took these as a child and loved them! They have a great taste and are filled with what a child needs.
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
I grew up in these I enjoyed them, now my kids love taking them. An easy way to know they're getting what they need
Cindy G.
Big Lake, MN
My kids love these! They don't care for milk and thumbs how I make sure they get their calcium. I still find myself taking these when I run out of mine! Same taste as when I was a kid which is good! I loved the fruit flavors!
Eva B.
Parkersburg, WV
These taste good, but for children like mine who have allergies to artificial dyes, you're better off with Animal Parade whole food vitamins because those are dye free.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
I haven't bought these for my son, because when I was a kid I would ear them like candy because these vitamins were so good. Lol I would be scared he would do the same.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert
At what age are these okay to start giving kids?
Stephanie S.