Flintstones Children's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement uploaded by Gillian V.Flintstones Children's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement uploaded by Fabiola D.Flintstones Children's Multivitamin Multimineral Supplement uploaded by Blythe S.

BY FLINTSTONES #5 in Children's Vitamins

With Extra‡ Vitamin C With Nutrients Your Child Needs To*: Support The Immune System With Vitamins C, E And Zinc Aid In The Release Of Energy From Food With Vitamins B6, B12, Biotin And Pantothenic Acid Support Healthy Eyes With Vitamins A, C And E ‡Compared To Flintstones Complete. * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Germany &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp; &Nbsp;

Taylor S.
Honestly I ate these gummies all through high school. The taste exceeded my expectations to the point that I found myself eating too many in a day (lol).  I'm not too sure how to measure vitamins effectiveness but I do know that I didn't really get sick or miss school while taking these. Overall I would recommend to anyone who is picky, doesn't like taking pills, or has small children. They can be a bit pricey however they're worth it and you can get a large bottle at wholesale stores like Sam's Club or Costco.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
If you have a child or a child at heart I highly recommend these amazing tasting gummies! These bring me back to when I was young and was obsessed with them. To the point I could eat them like candy. Not that I was allowed to. These aren't too soft to chew which I love harder gummies and they have great health benefits
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you have a younger child the gummies are the way to go! Easy to chew and get down these ensure that your child is getting that extra love and nourishment they need to grow into strong and healthy adults!
Ashley R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I use to take flinstone vitamins as a kid and these remind me so much of my childhood. I use them for the kids on my family now that I'm an adult. I even sometimes take them myself. They have a great taste and are very affordable and a great way to get some Vitamin C into your body.
J v.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
MY mom use to give me these when i was a little girl and i loved them. THey taste good and are very appealing to kids because they look like candy. Most of us have taken this multi vitamin as kids i think lol. If i ever do have kids i will most likely give them these as well
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are fantastic for children! When I was younger my mom would give my little sister and I these everyday to help us make sure we always got out vitamin C. My sister still takes Flintstones Flinstones Gummies everyday. We both agreed they taste like fruit snacks so your kids will love them! I highly recommend to parents who are trying to make sure their children get their vitamin C! They come in different flavors and different types of pros to what they can do for you!
Taylor P.
Kennewick, WA
My kiddos are huge fans of the flintstones vitamins. Compared to alternatives, my kids didn't like the taste. They said they weren't as tasty as others. The value is good and comparable to other vitamins. Personally wouldn't repurchase because I don't want to fight my kids on taking them.
Eva T.
Pompano Beach , FL
My children love taking vitamin daily. They are expensive so i only buy them when they are bogo or when I have a high value coupon. Cvs & Walgreens is my go to store & I stock up on the at sale time. Unlike other vitamins these don't stick together or have a horrible after taste
Daysire M.
I'm actually a 24 year old and take the Flintstones Gummies with immunity support. My doctor had recommended them to me for a little extra boost. I absolutely love these, and they taste great. They really helped me not get sick as easily
Jessica B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great vitamins for children--it's obvious why this has stood the test of time. Kids won't feel like they are taking vitamins when they are given these and often feel as though it is candy. Highly recommend for the children who scoff and cringe at the idea of taking anything healthy.
Britt P.
Who else remembers having these as kids?
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These smell terrible. To they taste as bad as they smell?
Yanitza M.
Had as a child. But not gummies how are these ?
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are these better than the solid ones?
Jennifer H.
Perris, CA
Is it bad that I use these for myself? I'm sure it is!