Flintstones Children's Complete Multivitamin uploaded by Amanda M.

BY FLINTSTONES #7 in Children's Vitamins

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Children s Multi Vitamin Supplement TastiSmooth™ Deliciously Smooth Chewables. Now with More Vitamin D to Support Strong Bones*. With Calcium, Iron & Minerals. Phenylketonurics:  Contains Phenylalanine Pediatricians #1 Choice For Children s Chewable Vitamins *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Flintstones and all related. see more...

• Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?2 Answers
  • Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅3 Answers
Jezyka W.
Taylorsville, NC
My son loves the Flintstone Gummy Vitamins and never has any trouble with the taste or the chewiness of it
Nicole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these! I took them during my pregnancy also. Way better than the hard ones.
Heather P.
Loved these vitamins growing up! My kids like them now! They are bit chalky,but not too bad!
My daughter loves the taste. Never skips a day without her vitamin. She has no complaints
Sidonie S.
Rapid River, MI
These are great gummy vitamins never had a problem getting a kid to take them
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
My kids love these! Amazing taste and nutrition! Flintstones vitamins forever!
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
These taste yummy! My husband and I actually steal these from our son lol !
Rebecca A.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The classic! I took these and now my children do. They prefer these over the gummies which is fine by me. They are reasonably priced and you can buy them almost anywhere. I would recommend these to anyone with children. This just reminded me to get them to take their vitamins.
Nici d.
I took Flinstones Multivitamin when I was growing up and as I can not take adult vitamins (the taste makes me sick) i still take them and now my kids are taking these vitamins, and they love them as much as I do!
Leticia Y.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅
Nici d.
Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?