Flintstones Children's Complete Multivitamin uploaded by Amanda M.

BY FLINTSTONES #8 in Children's Vitamins

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Children s Multi Vitamin Supplement TastiSmooth™ Deliciously Smooth Chewables. Now with More Vitamin D to Support Strong Bones*. With Calcium, Iron & Minerals. Phenylketonurics:  Contains Phenylalanine Pediatricians #1 Choice For Children s Chewable Vitamins *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Flintstones and all related. see more...

• Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?2 Answers
  • Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅2 Answers
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
I take these once a day as an adult, and these are by far my favorite vitamins lol I have been taking them since I was like two years old.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I took these when I was s child
I remember loving them so much that I was excited for my daily vitamin. Coming from a kid that says something
Debbie B.
Cridersville, OH
Tastes better than a lot of chewable vitamins and everyone in my household can take them so we don't buy more than just this kind.
Rachel G.
These are the classic flinstones vitamins every kid remembers taking. My daughter likes taking them and they have good ingredients.
Mary Rose S.
Smyrna, TN
My son LOVES these so they must taste super good. I feel that he is getting the vitamins he needs when he takes these.
Teran F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I remember eating them as child, my god they always taste horrible lol hope they have better taste since than lol
Jezyka W.
Taylorsville, NC
My son loves the Flintstone Gummy Vitamins and never has any trouble with the taste or the chewiness of it
Nicole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these! I took them during my pregnancy also. Way better than the hard ones.
Heather P.
Loved these vitamins growing up! My kids like them now! They are bit chalky,but not too bad!
My daughter loves the taste. Never skips a day without her vitamin. She has no complaints
Leticia Y.
Ceres, CA
Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅
Nici d.
Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?