Flintstones Children's Complete Multivitamin uploaded by Amanda M.

BY FLINTSTONES #7 in Children's Vitamins

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Children s Multi Vitamin Supplement TastiSmooth™ Deliciously Smooth Chewables. Now with More Vitamin D to Support Strong Bones*. With Calcium, Iron & Minerals. Phenylketonurics:  Contains Phenylalanine Pediatricians #1 Choice For Children s Chewable Vitamins *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Flintstones and all related. see more...

• Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?2 Answers
  • Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅3 Answers
Rachel P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I don’t use them as often as I used to, which I regret because for the first time ever I’m getting sick. These keep me very healthy and I love the taste as well
Jade B.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually still take them have been taking them since I was a kid. They are my favorite vitamins I never forget to take them because I look forward to it.
Heather L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always give to my kids. Good ingredients and trusted brand ever since I was a kid. Price is still decent after all the years, but not the cheapest option.
Brilee R.
gretna, NE
I take these once a day as an adult, and these are by far my favorite vitamins lol I have been taking them since I was like two years old.
Judith Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always buy this multivitamins supplement for my kids they take One A Day and they really like them I don't have a problem with them taking them
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I took these when I was s child
I remember loving them so much that I was excited for my daily vitamin. Coming from a kid that says something
Rachel G.
These are the classic flinstones vitamins every kid remembers taking. My daughter likes taking them and they have good ingredients.
Debbie B.
Cridersville, OH
Tastes better than a lot of chewable vitamins and everyone in my household can take them so we don't buy more than just this kind.
Mary Rose S.
Smyrna, TN
My son LOVES these so they must taste super good. I feel that he is getting the vitamins he needs when he takes these.
Teran F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I remember eating them as child, my god they always taste horrible lol hope they have better taste since than lol
Leticia Y.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅
Nici d.
Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?