Flintstones Children's Complete Multivitamin uploaded by Amanda M.

BY FLINTSTONES #8 in Children's Vitamins

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Children s Multi Vitamin Supplement TastiSmooth™ Deliciously Smooth Chewables. Now with More Vitamin D to Support Strong Bones*. With Calcium, Iron & Minerals. Phenylketonurics:  Contains Phenylalanine Pediatricians #1 Choice For Children s Chewable Vitamins *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Flintstones and all related. see more...

• Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?2 Answers
  • Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅2 Answers
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
As a mom to a little girl that is really prone to iron deficiency anemia I love the complete formula because it includes iron. I cannot find a gummy formula that contains iron so we will be sticking with these.
Connie C.
Chula Vista, CA
My children LOVE these! Every time I give them one they ask for more and I have to tell them no and that its not good to have too many vitamins at once. Heck even I will take one every once in a while!
jayme T.
Chula Vista, CA
Not only are they delicious but great for an adult as well.

i use this as my prenatal vitamin because i feel like regular prenatals get me sick with a cold so my dr. told me i can use these.
Symone C.
Aliquippa, PA
My oldest daughter loves these vitamins, they are the only ones she will consistently use every day. I haven't used with my younger daughter yet, but I am sure I will soon enough!
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves theses vitamins. He never misses a day without taking them. Of course he knows its only one a day and is okay with it. He looks forward to eating his "candy" every day.
kayla m.
I love these gummies. this is the treat i used to get my kids to use the potty twice a day when they were leaning to use the potty. they look forward to getting them every day.
Tina E.
These have been around forever because they are a trusted quality brand. I took them as a child and gave to my kids when they were little. I recommend these to everyone.
Rachel P.
Menomonee Falls
I don’t use them as often as I used to, which I regret because for the first time ever I’m getting sick. These keep me very healthy and I love the taste as well
Jade B.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually still take them have been taking them since I was a kid. They are my favorite vitamins I never forget to take them because I look forward to it.
Judith C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I always buy this multivitamins supplement for my kids they take One A Day and they really like them I don't have a problem with them taking them
Leticia Y.
Ceres, CA
Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅
Nici d.
Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?