Flintstones Children's Complete Multivitamin uploaded by Amanda M.

BY FLINTSTONES #12 in Children's Vitamins

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Children s Multi Vitamin Supplement TastiSmooth™ Deliciously Smooth Chewables. Now with More Vitamin D to Support Strong Bones*. With Calcium, Iron & Minerals. Phenylketonurics:  Contains Phenylalanine Pediatricians #1 Choice For Children s Chewable Vitamins *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Flintstones and all related. see more...

• Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?2 Answers
  • Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅2 Answers
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Classic kids vitamins! I took these as a kid and my kids take them today. They have a great flavor and are pretty inexpensive. A great supplement to a lifestyle of healthy foods. You can find them at Walmart!
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
Yaba dabadoooo, I used to love them when I was a child, I just bought for my kids and they love it too. I would recommend this product that has so many years in the industry.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
These are the classic flinstones vitamins every kid remembers taking. My daughter likes taking them and they have good ingredients.
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I actually take one of these a day as an adult. I was low in Vitamin C during one of my doctor's appointments. She suggested a vitamin, and this was the best one I found. I will continue to use it as long as it works.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Mega Parent Expert
I always buy this multivitamins supplement for my kids they take One A Day and they really like them I don't have a problem with them taking them
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I took these when I was s child
I remember loving them so much that I was excited for my daily vitamin. Coming from a kid that says something
April E.
April E.
Mega Parent Expert
As a kid I took these and some flavors tasted horrible; however, I think all vitamins are like that. I'm an expecting mother and I will be putting my kid on these once he gets older. Very affordable and I would definitely recommend this to all parents.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Best vitamins ever!

I take these as a supplement on top of my daily multi-vitamin. I really like the different colors and flavors. I have my son take them too. He does say they taste a little chalky, but I think they're delicious! I usually buy them when they're B1G1free!!!
Sophiee S.
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
I grew up taking these and now so does my little brother. It's a very good way for kids to get the vitamins and minerals they miss out on, on a daily basis. Especially when young kids are sick picky eaters plus it's delicious
Leticia Y.
Leticia Y.
Modesto, CA
Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅
Nici d.
Nici d.
Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?