Flintstones Children's Complete Multivitamin uploaded by Amanda M.

BY FLINTSTONES #15 in Children's Vitamins

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Children s Multi Vitamin Supplement TastiSmooth™ Deliciously Smooth Chewables. Now with More Vitamin D to Support Strong Bones*. With Calcium, Iron & Minerals. Phenylketonurics:  Contains Phenylalanine Pediatricians #1 Choice For Children s Chewable Vitamins *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Flintstones and all related. see more...

• Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?2 Answers
  • Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅2 Answers
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I actually take one of these a day as an adult. I was low in Vitamin C during one of my doctor's appointments. She suggested a vitamin, and this was the best one I found. I will continue to use it as long as it works.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Judith C.
Mega Parent Expert
I always buy this multivitamins supplement for my kids they take One A Day and they really like them I don't have a problem with them taking them
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I took these when I was s child
I remember loving them so much that I was excited for my daily vitamin. Coming from a kid that says something
Debbie B.
Fort Shawnee
Tastes better than a lot of chewable vitamins and everyone in my household can take them so we don't buy more than just this kind.
Teran F.
Mega Parent Expert
I remember eating them as child, my god they always taste horrible lol hope they have better taste since than lol
Nicole S.
My daughter loves these! I took them during my pregnancy also. Way better than the hard ones.
Jade B.
Philadelphia , PA
I actually still take them have been taking them since I was a kid. They are my favorite vitamins I never forget to take them because I look forward to it.
Sia A.
Crestview, FL
These taste yummy! My husband and I actually steal these from our son lol !
Heather P.
Loved these vitamins growing up! My kids like them now! They are bit chalky,but not too bad!
Leticia Y.
Ceres, CA
Did anyone else eat these like candy as a child? 😂😅
Nici d.
Which Flintstones vitamin do yo prefer chewable or gummies?