Flight Mode Skincare High Altitude Hydration Mask Full Size 169 Oz

Flight Mode Skincare High Altitude Hydration Mask Full Size 1.69 Oz

Flight Mode Skincare High Altitude Hydration Mask Full Size 1.69 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flight Mode Skincare High Altitude Hydration Mask Full Size 1.69 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Flight Mode Skincare High Altitude Hydration Mask Full Size 1.69 Oz uploaded by Tanya K.
Cruising at high-altitudes knowing my skin is protected, from the elements, when I am wearing this, EZ pump action dispensing, Moisturizer Cloud Face Cream by FLIGHT MODE SKINCARE!  Shea butter helps to create a natural shield ton my skin to protect against the cold dry air and low humidity while Hyaluronic Acid plumps the skin!
Angela D.
Etowah, TN
Flight Mode Skincare High Altitude Hydration Mask Full Size 1.69 Oz uploaded by Angela D.
I like using this skincare product right before bed. It’s a wonderful hydrating mask that you leave on. It’s great for all skin types ( and I have sensitive skin). It contains aloe and cucumber extract as well as Hyaluronic acid.

Looking for your answer?