BY FLIGHT CLUB

• Im always windows shopping on this site and thats rare i hate win...1 Answers
  • Do u think they are over priced1 Answers
Carii M.
I got my boyfriend new Nike sneakers and the service was orderly considering the amount of people trying on sneakers. I wish they had more room for people who would like to try on sneakers because it was crowded and off to a corner. At purchase the cashier mentioned that there were no exchanges or returns which I didn't like because the sneakers were expensive and as a customer I felt like the store policy is abusing their authority. I would not purchase shoes there anymore. I range in size when it comes to shoes so I would like the option to exchange sizes and return if I change my mind.
Marcus e.
henderson
I love flight club they have so many options for shoes but I think they over price some of there shoes I love this site because I love shoes and if you can’t find a reliable source to find rare shoes go to flightclub
Meli B.
The sneaker collection is amazing! Anytime I want to get my boyfriend a nice pair of sneakers, not common ones I always go to flight club. They have a lot of exclusive items. At times they are pricey but that is just because the shoes are limited, at actually worth the price. It's heaven for any sneaker head
Marta G.
If you want to find rare Jordans and don't want to wait in line on release day then come here! But be ready to pay a nice penny for them. The do have a nice big collection. Even if you aren't looking for shoes it's nice to come here and look at their collection, if you're a shoe fanatic.
Brittany R.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I'm not sure if this is for the book or the movie but both are fantastic. They're violent and funny and make the reader/watcher think. For someone who likes quirky but powerful media, this is perfect.
Lorena G.
Woodhaven, NY
The go to spot for rare finds or a lucky find in your actual size. I'm a small size so sometimes I have to hunt everywhere for that perfect sneaker and this is the place.
Alanna L.
Bethlehem, PA
All time favorite store in New York. Great store if you're a sneakerhead feen. Come out and check around is a must. All though it's way over priced for my size... A SIZE 3 !!! Every size is overpriced....
lea m.
Hollywood, FL
Im always windows shopping on this site and thats rare i hate window shopping. great selection lots of throwbacks and OG's!!! love their NB selection and AM 95!
Dayana A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great variety but everything runs a bit expensive. You could probably find better deals elsewhere but they do have rare releases that you might only find there.
Rebecca A.
Champaign, IL
Flight Club is an AMAZING platform, it is expensive but you are getting what you paid for! They have any drop that you might have missed! A dream come true.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do u think they are over priced
lea m.