BY FLEXON

The Aqua Coil Hose from Flexon is a self-coiling garden hose. Features a coil spring hose protector and solid brass compression couplings. A sink faucet adaptor is included for easy indoor watering. Weather resistant outer cover. This coil hose is also UV resistant. see more...

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
My parents use to use the hose for our boat to wash off the salt and clean it. What they liked about the coil is that it was very easy to store and put away versus having to roll it up nice with the original hoses.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is such an awesome invention. I love these types of hoses. They are just way easier for me because I don't have to roll it up. It just coils back as it's wonderful convent to have. I like that it does not take up much room either. They are strong and has not failed me yet. I use mine regularly and it sits in direct sun and has not cracked or broke like my regular hoses.. I recommend this awesome cool hose for sure.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
This looks like an interesting garden hose. but i think that it would work well. i will diffently have to get this and try it out.
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
Is it good ? Worth th money ?
Alysia R.