BY FLEXITOL #11 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Antifungal Action Soothes & Relieves Itchy, Burning Irritated Feet Multi-action relief Healing Vitamin E Soothing Aloe Vera Prescribe Flexitol for yourself...it works! Questions?   Toll Free 1-866-GR8-feet or visit flexitol.com. ; see more...

Amy S.
Amy S.
I was amazed on how well this stuff really works, I have really rough dry cracked skin on my heels and it did an amazing job on them
Ari S.
Ari S.
Plano, TX
This product honestly did such an amazing got rid of all the cracks my hands and feet are used even works on your hands
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Napa, CA
I know people that use this and they have have said great things about it. It's not quite expensive which is amazing but I think oral medications would work better! I believe that they would buy it again!
Heather P.
Heather P.
Tuscumbia, AL
My boyfriends feet used to be bad bc he worked alot and they'd break open and crack and i put this on and it helped
Yurani M.
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I got a sample of this from Wal-Mart and it worked wonders on my mom's feet! Her heels particularly are so rough and thick and this smoothned them up and made them really presentable for when she wears open shoes or sandals! She also said her feet instantly felt soothed and relaxed which was good after a long day at work and having to stand on them all day :D
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Great product doe relieving feet. Like to out on at night with socks to make it soak in all night
Kady J.
Kady J.
I play soccer at the collegiate level and have had multiple surgeries on my toes. This product really works to help soften my feet and repair the dry damaged areas that I have.
andrea n.
andrea n.
visalia ca
My husband used it for dry feet since he works alot. Works great and my husband uses it alot
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
My husbands feet are so bad, but this stuff works extremely well for him. He loves it and gives it 5 stars! He raves about it to anyone that has dry feet. It's not a miracle product you do have to use it more than once to see decent results if your feet are really bad, and keep using it regularly!
Asra F.
Asra F.
A decent antifungal cream
It works good
But if you have fungal infection of nail then you have to take an oral medication for that
Yodalys N.
Yodalys N.
This product works properly?
Lana M.
Lana M.
Does it smooth rough heels?
Candace W.
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
Does this absorb into your skin or just sit on top. In other words, can I put this on my skin and then walk in flip flops without sliding around?
Eber F.
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Does this really work for people
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
My sister has bad cracked feet and we've tried a lot of different products. Does this work well ?