BY FLEXITOL #21 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Antifungal Action Soothes & Relieves Itchy, Burning Irritated Feet Multi-action relief Healing Vitamin E Soothing Aloe Vera Prescribe Flexitol for yourself...it works! Questions?   Toll Free 1-866-GR8-feet or visit flexitol.com. ; see more...

Dejah B.
Buffalo, NY
This medicated foot cream works wonders for your feet! I recommend this for anyone who is looking for a great medicated foot cream
Carol A.
São Paulo
Não tenho nada no pé,mais minha mãe tinha e curou☺
Gostei muito me enviem.
Me ajudem a ganhar a primeira caixa!
grata!
Carol!❤😍
Ari S.
Plano, TX
This product honestly did such an amazing got rid of all the cracks my hands and feet are used even works on your hands
Heather P.
Tuscumbia, AL
My boyfriends feet used to be bad bc he worked alot and they'd break open and crack and i put this on and it helped
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make my heels feel so soft and smooth it really does work becauce my feet looked bad not thet look and feel good
Jennifer H.
My boyfriends feet are super rough and we tried this on a whim. It worked ok but my bf needs something stronger.
Stormie J.
Really helped a lot!
I like to scrub my feet then put this on. It feels so soft and smooth afterwards!
Monique B.
The best EVER foot cream for cracked heels. Dermatologist recommended. See difference in a few days
Mariah R.
Great product doe relieving feet. Like to out on at night with socks to make it soak in all night
andrea n.
visalia ca
My husband used it for dry feet since he works alot. Works great and my husband uses it alot
Yodalys N.
This product works properly?
Lana M.
Does it smooth rough heels?
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
Does this absorb into your skin or just sit on top. In other words, can I put this on my skin and then walk in flip flops without sliding around?
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Does this really work for people
Briana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe to use and where can I purchase this