BY FLEXITOL #11 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Antifungal Action Soothes & Relieves Itchy, Burning Irritated Feet Multi-action relief Healing Vitamin E Soothing Aloe Vera Prescribe Flexitol for yourself...it works! Questions?   Toll Free 1-866-GR8-feet or visit flexitol.com. ; see more...

Dejah B.
Dejah B.
Buffalo, NY
This medicated foot cream works wonders for your feet! I recommend this for anyone who is looking for a great medicated foot cream
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
My boyfriends feet are super rough and we tried this on a whim. It worked ok but my bf needs something stronger.
jackie s.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make my heels feel so soft and smooth it really does work becauce my feet looked bad not thet look and feel good
Stormie J.
Stormie J.
Really helped a lot!
I like to scrub my feet then put this on. It feels so soft and smooth afterwards!
Monique B.
Monique B.
The best EVER foot cream for cracked heels. Dermatologist recommended. See difference in a few days
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
This is a very good product it really helps and is affordable it leaves you're feet smooth
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
El Cajon, CA
Really good for you feet my mom been using it and she loves it it helps a lot
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
canon city
This stuff is so amazing. Especially for the price and the fact that it's available at Walmart. I was experiencing the most deep and painful cracks on my feet during pregnancy. I purchased this on a whim and am so happy I did. I started noticing a difference in the level of pain I was having after just one use. I use it at least once a week after a good foot soak. My cracks are almost completely healed, my feet are baby soft again. The only complaint I have is that I wish it came in a larger size bottle!
Vicki F.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the Flexitol foot cream and i was amazed this stuff really work i used it once a week it's not to expensive very smooth and creamy smells good too.
Vivian  P.
Vivian P.
Embarrassed to wear sandals, not anymore.
This product is marvelous! Apply at bedtime, and you will see the difference the next day. Pair up with your pumice stone during shower time and your feet will be happy.
Yodalys N.
Yodalys N.
This product works properly?
Lana M.
Lana M.
Does it smooth rough heels?
Candace W.
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
Does this absorb into your skin or just sit on top. In other words, can I put this on my skin and then walk in flip flops without sliding around?
Eber F.
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Does this really work for people
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
My sister has bad cracked feet and we've tried a lot of different products. Does this work well ?