BY FLEXITOL #20 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Antifungal Action Soothes & Relieves Itchy, Burning Irritated Feet Multi-action relief Healing Vitamin E Soothing Aloe Vera Prescribe Flexitol for yourself...it works! Questions?   Toll Free 1-866-GR8-feet or visit flexitol.com. ; see more...

andrea n.
visalia ca
My husband used it for dry feet since he works alot. Works great and my husband uses it alot
Kady J.
I play soccer at the collegiate level and have had multiple surgeries on my toes. This product really works to help soften my feet and repair the dry damaged areas that I have.
Carol A.
São Paulo
Não tenho nada no pé,mais minha mãe tinha e curou☺
Gostei muito me enviem.
Me ajudem a ganhar a primeira caixa!
grata!
Carol!❤😍
Katherine B.
Haledon, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My father uses this and it has resulted him. I think you can get it at a drug store you should try it if your looking for foot creams
Heather P.
Tuscumbia, AL
My boyfriends feet used to be bad bc he worked alot and they'd break open and crack and i put this on and it helped
Sophia S.
Napa, CA
I know people that use this and they have have said great things about it. It's not quite expensive which is amazing but I think oral medications would work better! I believe that they would buy it again!
Monique B.
The best EVER foot cream for cracked heels. Dermatologist recommended. See difference in a few days
Alannah U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will work best if you scrub your heels in the shower and then apply the cream after. It will have your heels feeling baby smooth.
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make my heels feel so soft and smooth it really does work becauce my feet looked bad not thet look and feel good
Maryam M.
El Cajon, CA
Really good for you feet my mom been using it and she loves it it helps a lot
Yodalys N.
This product works properly?
Lana M.
Does it smooth rough heels?
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
Does this absorb into your skin or just sit on top. In other words, can I put this on my skin and then walk in flip flops without sliding around?
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Does this really work for people
Briana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe to use and where can I purchase this