BY FLEXITOL #22 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Antifungal Action Soothes & Relieves Itchy, Burning Irritated Feet Multi-action relief Healing Vitamin E Soothing Aloe Vera Prescribe Flexitol for yourself...it works! Questions?   Toll Free 1-866-GR8-feet or visit flexitol.com. ; see more...

Alyssa K.
This cream is great for cracked heels and dry feet! It works quickly to moisturize and heal and helps soothe tired feet, too. My husband and I love this cream, especially in the winter.
Vivian  P.
Embarrassed to wear sandals, not anymore.
This product is marvelous! Apply at bedtime, and you will see the difference the next day. Pair up with your pumice stone during shower time and your feet will be happy.
Diana L.
My feet get super ugly to the point that I can't wear sandals no more ! I used this once maybe && it helped so much! It was worth $13.00!
Totally recommend this!
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I tried the Flexitol foot cream and i was amazed this stuff really work i used it once a week it's not to expensive very smooth and creamy smells good too.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
I had a situation with my feet and OMG I had a total break through with flexitol! Am back on and my happy feet and well and walking all over lol!
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
I tend to use this A lot because I wear boots all day. I don't get to pamper my feet like I should. This cream leaves your feet feeling so soft
Alannah U.
This will work best if you scrub your heels in the shower and then apply the cream after. It will have your heels feeling baby smooth.
Katherine B.
Haledon, NJ
My father uses this and it has resulted him. I think you can get it at a drug store you should try it if your looking for foot creams
Amy S.
I was amazed on how well this stuff really works, I have really rough dry cracked skin on my heels and it did an amazing job on them
Dejah B.
Buffalo, NY
This medicated foot cream works wonders for your feet! I recommend this for anyone who is looking for a great medicated foot cream
Yodalys N.
This product works properly?
Lana M.
Does it smooth rough heels?
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
Does this absorb into your skin or just sit on top. In other words, can I put this on my skin and then walk in flip flops without sliding around?
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Does this really work for people
nancy m.
I work on my feet all day so my feet ar soo ugly but I have sensative skin will it hurt me??