BY FLEXITOL #22 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Antifungal Action Soothes & Relieves Itchy, Burning Irritated Feet Multi-action relief Healing Vitamin E Soothing Aloe Vera Prescribe Flexitol for yourself...it works! Questions?   Toll Free 1-866-GR8-feet or visit flexitol.com. ; see more...

Amanda C.
canon city
This stuff is so amazing. Especially for the price and the fact that it's available at Walmart. I was experiencing the most deep and painful cracks on my feet during pregnancy. I purchased this on a whim and am so happy I did. I started noticing a difference in the level of pain I was having after just one use. I use it at least once a week after a good foot soak. My cracks are almost completely healed, my feet are baby soft again. The only complaint I have is that I wish it came in a larger size bottle!
Sophia S.
Napa, CA
I know people that use this and they have have said great things about it. It's not quite expensive which is amazing but I think oral medications would work better! I believe that they would buy it again!
Kady J.
I play soccer at the collegiate level and have had multiple surgeries on my toes. This product really works to help soften my feet and repair the dry damaged areas that I have.
Sarah K.
Woodside, NY
This stuff is a miracle worker. It works so fast I usually see the effect within the next two to three days. It smells good and not an overpowering scent, very light barely there. It is thick somewhat like a balm. You don't need a lot but you definitely want to work it into your foot especially in the grooves. If you do that you will get back more and more of the baby smooth feet you're wanting with each day. This is of course not a permanent solution. If you continue to be rough with your feet and stop using this they will revert back to how they were.
Jacqueline A.
My husbands feet are so bad, but this stuff works extremely well for him. He loves it and gives it 5 stars! He raves about it to anyone that has dry feet. It's not a miracle product you do have to use it more than once to see decent results if your feet are really bad, and keep using it regularly!
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I got a sample of this from Wal-Mart and it worked wonders on my mom's feet! Her heels particularly are so rough and thick and this smoothned them up and made them really presentable for when she wears open shoes or sandals! She also said her feet instantly felt soothed and relaxed which was good after a long day at work and having to stand on them all day :D
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
My Boyfriend swears by this, had this callus on his right foot and it kept bothering him until he went to the doctor and he recommended this cream. It really got the job done so if you are wanting to try this product you should because I saw that it worked for him so it will work foe you too.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cream it works install leaving your feet really soft never found a brand that works as fast as this one really great product and totally affordable would definitely recommend this to people that have trouble with there feet
Cynthia A.
Bought this for my husband because h has "infantry feet" stopped the itched almost instantly and got rid of the smelly feet. With every dime I spent on it. No more smelly socks to wash, recommended it for anyone who plays sports
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA
I purchased this for a family member, and it seems to be working. It definitely takes time to get results, but for the price, it's hard to beat. It seems to be pretty easy to apply and use on a regular basis!
Yodalys N.
This product works properly?
Lana M.
Does it smooth rough heels?
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
Does this absorb into your skin or just sit on top. In other words, can I put this on my skin and then walk in flip flops without sliding around?
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Does this really work for people
nancy m.
I work on my feet all day so my feet ar soo ugly but I have sensative skin will it hurt me??