BY FLEXITOL #11 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Antifungal Action Soothes & Relieves Itchy, Burning Irritated Feet Multi-action relief Healing Vitamin E Soothing Aloe Vera Prescribe Flexitol for yourself...it works! Questions?   Toll Free 1-866-GR8-feet or visit flexitol.com. ; see more...

Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Boyfriend swears by this, had this callus on his right foot and it kept bothering him until he went to the doctor and he recommended this cream. It really got the job done so if you are wanting to try this product you should because I saw that it worked for him so it will work foe you too.
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cream it works install leaving your feet really soft never found a brand that works as fast as this one really great product and totally affordable would definitely recommend this to people that have trouble with there feet
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Bought this for my husband because h has "infantry feet" stopped the itched almost instantly and got rid of the smelly feet. With every dime I spent on it. No more smelly socks to wash, recommended it for anyone who plays sports
Athena W.
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for a family member, and it seems to be working. It definitely takes time to get results, but for the price, it's hard to beat. It seems to be pretty easy to apply and use on a regular basis!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is great for cracked heels and dry feet! It works quickly to moisturize and heal and helps soothe tired feet, too. My husband and I love this cream, especially in the winter.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Winterville, GA
My feet get super ugly to the point that I can't wear sandals no more ! I used this once maybe && it helped so much! It was worth $13.00!
Totally recommend this!
Enie B.
Enie B.
Dallas, TX
I had a situation with my feet and OMG I had a total break through with flexitol! Am back on and my happy feet and well and walking all over lol!
Denise V.
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to use this A lot because I wear boots all day. I don't get to pamper my feet like I should. This cream leaves your feet feeling so soft
Alannah U.
Alannah U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will work best if you scrub your heels in the shower and then apply the cream after. It will have your heels feeling baby smooth.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Haledon, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My father uses this and it has resulted him. I think you can get it at a drug store you should try it if your looking for foot creams
Yodalys N.
Yodalys N.
This product works properly?
Lana M.
Lana M.
Does it smooth rough heels?
Candace W.
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
Does this absorb into your skin or just sit on top. In other words, can I put this on my skin and then walk in flip flops without sliding around?
Eber F.
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Does this really work for people
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
My sister has bad cracked feet and we've tried a lot of different products. Does this work well ?