BY FLEXITOL #70 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Flexitol® Heel Balm.
For rough, dry feet.
Visible results in 3 days.
Approved. American Podiatric Medical Association.
Clinically proven formula.
Diabetic friendly. see more...

• I have really dry rough feet, will this product help over night o...1 Answers
  • Does this heel balm absorb quickly? Is it greasy? And how soon di...1 Answers
  • My feet are not as great as I was hoping and Summer's coming, I w...1 Answers
Desiree T.
Winter Haven, FL
Amazing i have been looking for a product that would help my feet for so long i live in florida and wear flip flops and sandals 90 percent of the time so my feet get really rough it was so cheap (less then $5) i was skeptical to try it but i am so happy i did because the first time i used it i was shocked my feet felt baby soft after applying and when i woke up no more dry skin just silky soft feet it smells mild and fresh too I use it nightly after a shower and scrubbing with a pumace stone then i put on socks to keep the cream from rubbing off. I highly recommend this product
Skye T.
My husband and I really like this product. When the weather changes (we live in Louisiana) it really does a number on our feet. We go from flip flops and sandals to socks and closed to shoes and out feet really dry out. THIS really helps moisturize and soften dry cracked heels. It works really fast and I typically see results as soon as the next day. The smell is also really pleasant!
Michele C.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THE BEST HEEL BALM EVER. My heels tend to get extremely rough in the summer from wearing sandals too much, but this product softens my heels every time! I will apply as directed after showering and wear socks to keep the product from rubbing off of my heels. After a few days, heels are softer and look like new! Yes, it is a little spendy, but one tube lasts a long time and it definitely works. Recommended!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best treatment I've found for dry, cracked heels. My heels would get so dry they would crack and bleed, and this is the only thing that would help. Put it on at night, put some socks on and go to sleep and when you wake up your feet will be soft and healed. It's amazing!
Luz G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My feet aren't as dry as the ones from the box but they do get ugly. I use this once a week and it works wonders with dry heels! I even put it in my toes! I leave it overnight so I don't have to walk with it because it feels funny
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you are looking to wear sandals this summer and you want nice and smooth feet this product is for you. Its super concentrated. Helps exfoliate and adds moisture as well.
Daphne M.
Cabot, AR
I was really looking forward to receiving this sample because I have really dry, cracked heels. I made sure that I put in on twice a day like the package said and I really didn't notice that much of a difference. My heels are a little less dry and maybe it would work if I had more than a sample size but overall I would not recommend this product or buy it.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
I cannot say enough good things about this heel balm. My husband researched it one day when my heels were cracked so bad that I couldn't walk. He found a blog that was written by a doctor who said if you soaked your feet then apply this cream, then in morning scrub feet and reapply.
In 3 days my feet were healed. I now use it when I see fit. It's a wonderful balm and totally works!!!
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this product! it's amazing! I couldn't believe that it would actually work the very first time you use it. This was my first time using Flexitol and I was awed. I like it doesn't smell strong and it's not greasy. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is like the best product you can ever use to heal you cracked heels. This product will actually starts working right away, you will be amazed that in just one day you can see the difference. I recommend this product to everyone.
Amanda B.
I have an unknown dry skin condition on my feet. is this worth the money? Not even prescription strength stuff works.
Kelly M.
Madison, OH
I have really dry rough feet, will this product help over night or over a few uses? Where can I purchase product? And the cost?
Far Rockaway, NY
Will I have to use it all the time after the healing?
Far Rockaway, NY
Will I have to use it all the time after the healing?
chassity h.
Lockport, Ny
My feet are not as great as I was hoping and Summer's coming, I want to get a pedicure but I wand to make my feet look better before I go would you recommend this product as a pre pedicure