Flexitol Heel Balm

by Flexitol

Flexitol® Heel Balm.
For rough, dry feet.
Visible results in 3 days.
Approved. American Podiatric Medical Association.
Clinically proven formula.
Diabetic friendly.

Does this product work? I’ve heard it’s for diabetics (I don’t have diabetes) but I’ve heard it works great. I have terribly dry feet. Help!
I have really dry rough feet, will this product help over night or over a few uses? Where can I purchase product? And the cost?
Does this heel balm absorb quickly? Is it greasy? And how soon did you notice results? I live in my flip flops, so I am in major need of a good heel balm!!!
Start your review of Flexitol Heel Balm!
Oak Harbor, WA
Yes! Great for my dry footsies! I like to slather this on, wrap up my feel in 2 plastic bags (to use up the ones that come from the products we purchase, to multipurpose them. I’ll add socks on top, the kind of socks with grip support on them, so no sliding and falling! I leave it on for a minimum of 30 minutes to all night, but I am the kinda gal that doesn’t like sock on in bed.
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I have super dry feet in the winter. My skin especially on my heels will crack. I slather this balm on my feet at night focusing on my heels and then put on socks and go to sleep. After one nights use, it works miracles on my feet. I was absolutely impressed with the actual “healing” that I felt it gave. Would recommend to anyone.
Burleson, TX
It is cheap and helps my feet look less dry and cracked when I keep using it, but the cream has a very thick consistency and it isn't my absolute favorite product I've tried for feet. When I'm on a strict budget though, it is the product i use.
Canal Winchester
I really like this product, I usually use it a few times a week, but not daily. It helps smooth my feet, and hydrate them. I usually put a thick layer on and throw on some socks for the night. The smell isn’t the best, but not bad.
Redford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
To get feet so perfect it’ll look as if you just a pedi this cream is a must. You’ll notice results after just one night. I put it on at night with fluffy socks and the next day my feet are noticeably softer. It’s not as greasy as other foot balms and creams and absorbs nicely. At around $5 a tube,it’s an investment worth making.
Federal Way, WA
Several years ago I had really bad cracks in my heels. They even caused pain. I would use a foot file to get the excess dry skin off then use this cream twice a day. At night I would put socks on after application. I noticed a difference after the first day and after about 2 weeks my cracks were healed. I recently started getting cracks again (probably from wearing flip flops during summer) so I just purchased a new bottle.
Eudora, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is guaranteed to give quick results to my cracked and calloused heels. When they are painful from being cracked, Flexitol brings rapid healing. I cannot always find it at the store and there truly is no substitute so i try to keep a tube on hand for emergencies. It is better than all the fancy, high end foot creams i have used put together. Don't waste time and money on anything else. My only complaints are that it can be hard to find in stores at times, and it's super greasy. But sometimes that is just what you need. Flexitol is the holy grail for problem feet.
Jonesboro, AR
Rough, dry, cracked feet have plaqued my life. I have tried so many products to try to make my feet look better. I found this lotion in the diabetic foot care section and now I swear by it! I put it on clean feet with socks before bed. When my wake up, my feet are smoother and moisturized.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great product for dry cracked heels. I’ve tried a lot of creams to give me soft feet and this is the only one that gave me good results. The more you use it the better.
My husband and I really like this product. When the weather changes (we live in Louisiana) it really does a number on our feet. We go from flip flops and sandals to socks and closed to shoes and out feet really dry out. THIS really helps moisturize and soften dry cracked heels. It works really fast and I typically see results as soon as the next day. The smell is also really pleasant!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...