Flexible Straws uploaded by Teran F.

BY GENERIC

Flexible Straws: Neon colors Flexible and sturdy see more...

Teran F.
Teran F.
Use flexible straws a lot ESP someone sick needs drink some stuff down. Or just for fun as well cause we have a lot younger kids around. Very affordable bought it for 1.50 our local general store.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Flexible straws are the best for many reasons. They do not fall out of the cup like straight straws do, they are great for little kids, you can sip from different angles, and the colors are fun
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Great to have for parties especially with kids they come fun bright colors which is always fun. Come In a pretty good bulk for a very affordable price. I highly recommend to others. I always keep a box.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
These are great to keep on hand for kids. They come in lots of fun and bright colors. You get a lot of straws for a cheap price.
Lynnessa M.
Lynnessa M.
Imperial, CA
My three year old son loves the colors of these straws and loves to use them to drink out of and great if you love to drink from straws!!
Claire P.
Claire P.
My teeth are really sensitive to coldness so straws are a necessity! When buying straws I always prefer to buy these fun, bright colored ones, just because. They work perfectly, as any straw should. I use them for both hot and cold drinks!
Belinda B.
Belinda B.
Decorator Expert
My kids love to use straws and I like the bright colors. I like disposable one because they are so hard to clean
Claire V.
Claire V.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Decorator Expert
Not sure what can go wrong with these.cute colors that get the job done for a cheap price
Abby B.
Abby B.
CRESTLINE, OH
I always try to keep them in the house. I love bright colors and everyone can use them! it helps me drink pop so I don't get as many stains.
Kaci F.
Kaci F.
These are wonderful, we use straws for everything we drink. We also have our favorite colors that we use u till we run out and then move to another color.
Kristine V.
Kristine V.
Hialeah, FL
What is your favorite color straw?