Flexible Straws uploaded by Teran F.

BY GENERIC

Flexible Straws: Neon colors Flexible and sturdy see more...

Jackie R.
Flexible straws are the best for many reasons. They do not fall out of the cup like straight straws do, they are great for little kids, you can sip from different angles, and the colors are fun
chasity h.
Pembroke, NC
Very useful to help your teeth from getting stained by soda. Very helpful product, The colors and neat and creative. Also the flexible straw doesn't hurt or damage your teeth because its plastic. I would highly recommend this product. VERY USEFUL!
Samantha C.
I have a box of these and love thAt it comes in different colors and that they are so flexible . I use it to drink my shakes and love to have these for my get togethers! I would definitely recommend buying these !
Teran F.
Use flexible straws a lot ESP someone sick needs drink some stuff down. Or just for fun as well cause we have a lot younger kids around. Very affordable bought it for 1.50 our local general store.
Whitney W.
Great to have for parties especially with kids they come fun bright colors which is always fun. Come In a pretty good bulk for a very affordable price. I highly recommend to others. I always keep a box.
Angela A.
These are fun for kids. They're cheep and can be cut for use in crafts. We cut them into one inch pieces and use these in my preschool classroom as spacers in
necklaces. We also cut them in half and use them with play dough.
Claire P.
My teeth are really sensitive to coldness so straws are a necessity! When buying straws I always prefer to buy these fun, bright colored ones, just because. They work perfectly, as any straw should. I use them for both hot and cold drinks!
Kaci F.
These are wonderful, we use straws for everything we drink. We also have our favorite colors that we use u till we run out and then move to another color.
Flora Z.
I like getting these straws for my daughters cause we like drinking a lot of milk shakes and these are great for it there a little wider than your norm.
Rebecca S.
My grandma and mother both kept these on hand all the time, as do I! I love these things. They are really great to have and are so inexpensive!
Kristine V.
Hialeah, FL
What is your favorite color straw?