Flexibits Inc. Fantastical 2 for iPhone

The award-winning, best-selling calendar app has been redesigned and reimagined for iOS 7, including new features such as reminders, a new week view, and much more! "Great iOS 7 update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball) “...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge "Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop) "Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories “Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation* you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest. ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES • Reminders!    - See your events and dated reminders together in the main list    - Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders    - Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave) • Significant new parser features, including:    - Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"    - Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more    - Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM" • All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options • An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape • Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often • An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens) • Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting • TextExpander support • Many other refinements and improvements ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN • The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders • Just type in your details or use dictation* and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder! THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT • Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule • The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events • Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details • Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share • Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders • View your Facebook events FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE • Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more! • Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish • Just type or speak* your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand • Full Accessibility support * Dictation requires an iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, or iPod touch (5th generation or later) and Internet access. see more...

Brittany B.
Eldersburg, MD
I did a lot of research before purchasing this app; I wanted to make sure it would be worth the money. I was looking for a program that would integrate my to-do list with my calendar. I wanted to be able to enter school assignments as items in my to-do list, then view them in my calendar. Fantastical did just that and really simplified my life. It was worth every penny!
Kirsten A.
Fantastical pretty much rocks my scheduling and reminder world. Definitely worth the upgrade from Apple's native iPhone calendar.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
This is worth every penny especially when you are a very organized person like myself. you will find this app very useful.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Techie Expert Level 3
Love this app! Best way for my husband and I to keep our calendars in sync. Highly recommend.
Cynthia B.
This app was made for people that are very organized and definitely worth every penny spent