BY FLEXI #98 in Dog Accessories

Small, for dogs up to 18 lb, 16', black - SM BLK RETRACTABLE LEASH: The world's most popular extending leash. Lets your dog run without running away. Won't sag, tangle, or knot. Extends and retracts automatically. Unique brake and lock system permits length adjustment and insures pet safety. Easy 1-hand operation with fingertip control. Handle designed for comfort and convenience. see more...

Nisha W.
Tea, SD
I wanted this too work but for my dog it just didn't. I love the idea of a retractable leash but my dog broke 3 of them before we gave up. Maybe for a less energetic dog they would be better.
Cynthia H.
These are great!! They let my girl have some freedom but still on leash. The lock works great and if I want to stop her from going too far, I just put it on lock and we walk together. Don't leave this on the floor at home though haha. My girl got a hold of it and chewed up the handle but it still works and it doesn't bother me because it still works fine. This leash lasted us a pretty long time. It's almost been 2 years now walking everyday twice a day and I'm surprised it still hasn't broke. Worth every penny. It doesn't feel like it's starting to build friction but, it's been 2 years. Love it.
Shaelyn L.
Loved this leash while it lasted. It let my dog to have just enough room to run. With in 2-3 weeks of walking once a day she chewed right through it. I now have one that has a chord as the whole leash not chord and soft material and she can't chew through that. I recommend if your dog will not try to chew through it.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a female thats awesome on and off the leash, but when she has to wear it, we love her red extender leash! She can walk in front or stop to smell flowers whenever shes like to, or even take an extra second doing w.e while I don't want to stop walking! Lol and has time to catch up !
Mallorie F.
I purchased this product in January of 2014. I am still currently using this leash. It has held up so well to my 13 pound shih tzu. It gives his enough room to walk in front of me and easy enough to keep him out of traffic. It comes in different sizes based on your pets side. I use a small for my dog.
Michelle H.
Waterford, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have the small flexi retractable leash in blue polka dots. Its super easy to use. its about 15 ft long or so. It was i think around $12 and for the amount that we use it, it was well worth it. I've dropped it several times and its still in good shape.
Jill D.
I love this leash, it's lightweight yet durable and the retraction feature is the best. No more tangled leash. Plus it can give you control if you are in a crowded area and don't want to get tangled up in people's feet.
Donna B.
We use these all the time with our babies. Never had a problem. They work well and get the job done. Will continue to use.
Natasha L.
These are so handy. Make sure you get the right one for the weight of your dog. I have one for each of my fur babies.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great for bigger dogs. Very durable product and they also have a variety of colors to choose from.
Karen T.
Escondido, CA
Is there any tips on how to stop my dog from pulling on the leash?