Add a Photo

By FLEXI USA
Enjoy your Walk World s #1 Selling Retractable Dog Leash flexi Classic The Original Retractable Cord Dog Leash with the smooth and long lasting flexi retracting mechanism. flexi Retractable Dog Leashes are available in a large variety of models, sizes and up-to date colors flexi is recommended by the "Animal Behavior College" 1 Year Warranty ; Questions? 874-5383
Kyra S.
Kyra S.

I just bought this a few months ago and my pup really seems to love it. It allows her to run around my whole yard as fast as she wants without choking herself. It seems like it will last a long while because it's a hard plastic and is pretty sturdy.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA

I love that you can let your dog walk ahead of you but can also hold them back if need me.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA

We have had this leash for almost four years now and we have two large german shepherds! this leash has lasted through all of the tugging and dropping! just try to keep your dog close and don't let him run away really fast of once the leash stops it tugs really bad :(
only downside but this is possible with any leash
Laura U.
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA

LOVE this leash! It is perfect for my playful pup who likes to run around (with plenty of space in a safe area of course) and allows her to go pretty far without me having to completely chase after her. It extends and retracts quickly, and holds well when the lock is in place. The only problem I've had with this leash is that it can leave some pretty nasty scrapes/burns if it is close to your skin when it retracts quickly.
Mishka T.
Mishka T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I own this for my small dog, I have owned the medium size and now have the small. Only difference is the size of the handle. I think its a great leash that allows your dog to walk far ahead but you still have all the control with him/her not getting away from you.

Be super careful sometimes the distant allows them to run in a direction that could be dangerous, so learn how to reel them in quickly. Also don't let the cord wrap around you, its thick and cut the skin.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

This leash is the perfect length - not too short, not too long - and is great for my energetic puppy. (However, she's not quite ready for the freedom of a retractable leash haha) But Flexi is a great leash, has a good price, and has different sizes based on your dog's weight. Definitely recommend.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC

They need to take in consideration that dogs chew and make this out if material that is a little tougher
Esther H.
Esther H.
Fresno, CA

My dog managed to chew right through it. Perhaps it would be best used for tiny dogs. My dog weighs 26lbs, and it was not a problem for him.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

Overall this is a good leash. Only con's are that its easy to chew through, and my lock is somewhat difficult to press sometimes.
Lupe R.
Lupe R.

Didn't like it very much. It was a bit uncomfortable to hold and the leash was very thin. My dog ended up chewing completely through it.

Join Now