BY FLEXI USA

Enjoy your Walk World s #1 Selling Retractable Dog Leash flexi Classic The Original Retractable Cord Dog Leash with the smooth and long lasting flexi retracting mechanism. flexi Retractable Dog Leashes are available in a large variety of models, sizes and up-to date colors flexi is recommended by the "Animal Behavior College" 1 Year Warranty ; Questions? 874-5383 see more...

• "I absolutely love this leash!" in 1 review
  • "(However, she's not quite ready for the freedom of a retractable leash haha) But Flexi is a great leash, has a good price, and has different sizes based on your dog's weight." in 1 review
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Pet Lover Expert
I just bought this a few months ago and my pup really seems to love it. It allows her to run around my whole yard as fast as she wants without choking herself. It seems like it will last a long while because it's a hard plastic and is pretty sturdy.
Emilee R.
Emilee R.
I have owned dogs my whole life and travel with mine often. Flexi leashes are the only kind of leash that I use. The ability to change my dog's range of motion while walking and lock it into large distances is perfect. I also love that I can put on "the breaks" if he starts running from me very easily. This leash also stores well and I have never once had a problem with it tangling. If you have a dog and ever walk it, you need one of these leashes.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I have a small puppy who loves do go on walks. Usually she bits off her collars so we always have to remove it when she gets home or else she will bit it off. I personally think a leash like this will help dramatically if your dog is hard to control sometimes.
Lupe R.
Lupe R.
Didn't like it very much. It was a bit uncomfortable to hold and the leash was very thin. My dog ended up chewing completely through it.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Overall this is a good leash. Only con's are that its easy to chew through, and my lock is somewhat difficult to press sometimes.
Michaela P.
Michaela P.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love the purpose of the leash and how it works - it's a great length and locks with ease. However, if pulled tight and my dog takes off just the right way - it's been known to leave a gash/"leash burn" on my leg.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
They need to take in consideration that dogs chew and make this out if material that is a little tougher
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
This leash is the perfect length - not too short, not too long - and is great for my energetic puppy. (However, she's not quite ready for the freedom of a retractable leash haha) But Flexi is a great leash, has a good price, and has different sizes based on your dog's weight. Definitely recommend.
Mishka T.
Mishka T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I own this for my small dog, I have owned the medium size and now have the small. Only difference is the size of the handle. I think its a great leash that allows your dog to walk far ahead but you still have all the control with him/her not getting away from you.

Be super careful sometimes the distant allows them to run in a direction that could be dangerous, so learn how to reel them in quickly. Also don't let the cord wrap around you, its thick and cut the skin.
Laura U.
Laura U.
Alexandria, VA
LOVE this leash! It is perfect for my playful pup who likes to run around (with plenty of space in a safe area of course) and allows her to go pretty far without me having to completely chase after her. It extends and retracts quickly, and holds well when the lock is in place. The only problem I've had with this leash is that it can leave some pretty nasty scrapes/burns if it is close to your skin when it retracts quickly.