FLEXI RETRACTABLE LEASH -Mfg# 3-5BL uploaded by Tammy M.

BY FLEXI NORTH AMERICA LLC

Lock pin overrides automatic retraction. 1 year warranty. Peggable. 16' blue nylon cord. For dogs up to 110 lbs.. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katelyn H.
Asheboro, NC
I love this leash! I have a Husky and he tends to pull a lot which is common with his breed so I decided to get a retractable leash so he could go further while still being with me. I had a leash before I got his one and it got stuck so many times and eventually just broke off. I have never had any problems with the flexi leash. 10/10
Tammy M.
Follansbee
I use this leash for my dog. My favorite feature is that she doesn't rip my arm off like with a regular leash. This leash gives her leeway to go right out the door ahead of me without pulling me. It also has a great retractable hold so when I walk my dog beside me along the highway she won't stray to far from my side and get hit by a car. I highly recommend this product.
Emily H.
This is the best leash. It has stood up to 10+ years of pulling dogs. The only drawback is that the handle is kind of bulky for my small hands, but otherwise it is great!