BY FLEXI

Find pet training supplies at Target.com! Get a firm grip on those daily outings with your favorite canine friend. Original retractable cord leash has a smooth and long-lasting Flexi-retracting mechanism, so you can control your poochs distance. Comes with a sturdy 10 cord, ergonomically shaped design to reduce arm fatigue, and comfortable 1-hand braking system to keep leash from uncoiling. Mini size for dogs up to 18 lbs. Size: Mini. Color: Black. see more...

Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
I used to love these, but I now realize you should not use them! They are definitely convenient, but they can actually be dangerous. Say your dog is far away from you and an aggressive dog comes up on him to attack him. You can't quickly get your dog back to protect him. If your dog gets this wrapped around your legs or something it can also give you nasty rope burns. I do NOT recommend pet owners use these.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I had one of these for my yorkie and it was a great leash. I love retractable leashes so that way when you are out at the crack of dawn, you can kinda let them do their own thing while you zombie stand there lol.
Sheree h.
I would not know what to do without a retractable leash. My pup likes to wander while we are walking. I love the lightweight for small dogs. I think it is very quality made because I've used ones that didn't work as good.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
This is light weight and easy to use my dog has tried to chew the string a few times but it is durable. sometimes the latch to lock the cord at one length gets stuck.
chloe p.
Tulsa, OK
Very nice i like using this because my dog can walk far. Even though the rope is tiny it is still durable and useful.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
It is not black as a previous reviewer stated. Half black and half gray. The handle is gray. I prefer a black handle, as it will stay cleaner looking.