Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFlexi
Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature

Ideal for dogs up to 110 lbs.; The patented, one-hand braking system makes it easy to direct your dog; Each leash is manufactured in Germany and undergoes more than 100 rigorous quality checks making flexi the highest quality, longest lasting retractable leash on the market; This leash runs smoothly in and out so that your dog can run freely up to 16 feet; The flexi tape guidance system ensures the tape will follow your dog in every direction without twisting or binding, while smoothly rolling-out and retracting. Comes with chrome snap hook for extra safety; Two year limited Manufacturer warranty. See box for details and instructions.

Has anyone’s dog broke through one of these leashes?
I’m looking to upgrade my leashes for my 3 25-40 pound doodles. Can anyone give feedback on these?
Iss it strong enough for boxer dog 40 Kg?
Start your review of Flexi Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft. Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs. Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: PetSmart
These retractable leashes work really well for small to medium size dogs- not so much with larger dogs. The one thing i have noticed about these - the part that locks up the leash jams up quite easily. I personally prefer something a little more sturdy for walking my dog- i have a mastiff. But for those with puppies and smaller dogs- it works really good.
Kelly W.
Flexi Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft. Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs. Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature uploaded by Kelly W.
Purchased at: PETCO
This is nice and compact and gives a lot of leeway when we are walking our pup. When you have to put the brakes on it it stops and retracts quickly
Katy S.
Pulaski, VA
Flexi Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft. Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs. Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature uploaded by Katy S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought the large size Tug retractable leash for my pit bull Harley. He’s about 65lbs and very strong. This leash is amazing. He doesn’t pull very bad using this. I’m able to control him, and he still has the ability to walk off or run. It comes with an attachment, so that he isn’t able to chew on the leash itself. I HIGHLY recommend this leash, especially for a large dog. I’ll never own any other brand. I bought it from Amazon, and it’s very affordable! Proud #dogmom #furryfriend #pitbullmom Flexi Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft. Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs. Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Flexi Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft. Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs. Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: PETCO
Great effective leash. If you buy approximately with the weight of your dog it will work great. I live in a neighborhood with a mix of dogs on leashes, and not. So I feel very comfortable with my girl on this leash!!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Purchased at: PETCO
I love it!! My sister gave me this flexi retractable dog leash and I like it. It's very easy to use. This product worth every penny you pay for it.
Sharah C.
Chehalis, WA
Flexi Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft. Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs. Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature uploaded by Sharah C.
Purchased at: Target
Great leash! Super long! It gives them a lot of room to play while still maintaining control.
Sherri L.
Mt Lake Park, MD
I really like this leash. I know a lot of people don't recommend the retractable leashes, but I like that it allows my pups to have more room 6o run, but I still have control over it. I've never had any problems with sticking or catching. I do recommend.
robin K.
1,004 reviews
i use this leash with my dog and it works amazing with him , it doesn’t pull or hurt the dog at all ! Its not expensive at all! I would definitely recommend trying this out , it holds up to 110 pounds.
Vanessa F.
Old Bridge, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this leash so much!! My dog loves wandering around the yard and this gives her the room to do so!! Never had any problems with this product and have had for years! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who owns a dog
Monika F.
Williamsburg, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
We have this leash in black for our large lab dog. We have used this leash for walks and unplanned tie ups. This leash is sturdy and reliable. I enjoy not having a loose rope as it will have the tendency o always get between the dogs legs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...