Flexi Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft. Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs. Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature uploaded by Victoria H.Flexi Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft. Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs. Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature uploaded by Amber F.

BY FLEXI

Ideal for dogs up to 110 lbs.; The patented, one-hand braking system makes it easy to direct your dog; Each leash is manufactured in Germany and undergoes more than 100 rigorous quality checks making flexi the highest quality, longest lasting retractable leash on the market; This leash runs smoothly in and out so that your dog can run freely up to 16 feet; The flexi tape guidance system ensures the tape will follow your dog in every direction without twisting or binding, while smoothly rolling-out and retracting. Comes with chrome snap hook for extra safety; Two year limited Manufacturer warranty. See box for details and instructions. see more...

• Do you guys know if this Leash will work for big pit pull...1 Answers
Katie M.
Coldwater, MI
Not a fan of this leash style. I have a blue heeler border collie and when using this leash I have little to no control over him. Between his tanking and his chewing, he managed to destroy 2 of these leashes within 2 weeks. Even if I stopped his chewing immediately, his teeth caught the thin fabric and he was able to chew through it within a few bites. I tried tying the detached areas but there was no fixing this leash once he got it.
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This is the best retractable leash I have come across. It does not tangle and I have had one for 3 years now and it still works as good as the day I bought it. I usually get the medium size one because it is the most comfortable in your hand.
This is a great leash for small dogs. It works well, and last long and you can adjust how far your dog goes. But it's definitely not as great for large dogs because they chew on them and sometimes they get jammed and stuck.
Aubrey R.
Whiteland
My dog & I go around the block everyday & although he's a well behaved dog he can't help but run for bunnies. Having a leash helps me make sure he doesn't run off without me. He likes the length of it but probably wished it was longer..
Sarah G.
Sanford, NC
Whats worse than being at the dog park and youre dog breaks free? Ive experienced this with other brands but this brand deffinately hasnt let me down! Great, quality,  safe but strong material
Michaela B.
Winter Haven , FL
The only leash we now use for our dogs. Our large dog broke one standard leash and another retractable one within like months of buying them. However we have been going a year strong and the retractable leash has lasted. A little more pricey, but worth the money. Flexi Retractable Dog Leash, 16 Ft. Tape Dog Walking Leash, Large for Dogs up to 110 Lbs. Red, Fast and Reliable 1-Hand Braking System with Permanent Braking Feature
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I love love love this leash! It makes taking my dog for a walk so much easier (for both of us). It let's you have so much control and I love how you can lock it at whatever length you want by pressing the button in and clicking it in place. The handle is comfortable to hold as well and I hooked a doggy bag carrier around it so it's easy to carry bags around to pick up after my pooch. The leash doesnt give me any issues with twisting or getting stuck either which is great. Sometimes it can twist and not go back in smoothly like it should, but all I have to do is untwist it and it's perfectly fine, and like I said it doesn't give me problems often. Definitely recommend this leash!
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
Very sturdy! I never worry about my dogs snapping this in half, compared to other thin lined leashes. I used to have a chain leash but found it too heavy and it would get freezing cold in the winter.
Jessica A.