Flexi Neon Reflect Retractable Cord Leash uploaded by Brittany C.

BY FLEXI #44 in Dog Accessories

FLE1095: Features: -Leash-Durable swivel clip-Breaking system that can be activated with just one hand-Provides enhanced visibility and improved safety-Highway grade reflective sheeting on both sides of the leash-High intensity prismatic sheeting is applied with weatherproof, permanent adhesive. Color/Finish: -Color: Black / yellow. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 7.63 H x 5 W x 192 D-Medium dimensions: 8.75 H x 5.8 W x 192 D-Large dimensions: 9.5 H x 6.5 W x 1320 D-Small weight: 0.4 lb-Medium weight: 0.55 lb-Large weight: 0.85 lb. see more...

Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Columbus , OH
I love this heavy duty leash, it's all reflective for you and your pets protection and it offers a strength that you can rely on. This is the leash I use everyday with my dog and since we've changed to it he loves his new found freedom of wandering up to 16' away from me and I love knowing that it won't break!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
This works great with my dog who wants a little freedom while walking but still stays close. Sometimes when I press the retract button it gets stuck in the locked position. Also do not touch the leash while your dog is running, it causes extreme rope burn.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert
I like the color of this cause we have our youngest dog who blends in a lot at night so helps us see her better and like how long it is. so dog able have little bit it own freedmon to
Erica R.
Erica R.
My dog is 95 pounds ! I have this brand of dog leash in the extra large and I love it ! It keeps my Kobe by my side and doesn't break easily ..
Linda L.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Love this leash. Its the only kind I will use. I love that I can adjust the length so easily
Alisha G.
Alisha G.
I love these leashes. I will only use this kind. I like how adjustable it is and easy to do so fast.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
We have these for both of our Boxers. They work great! But they aren't big pullers. i probably wouldn't recommend them for dogs who tend to pull or jolt after things unexpectedly.
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
Great leash! I love how they're retractable and you can set the length, it's great for my dog that likes to run.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I have a friend that I help and she has this thing and I love this thing so much . I will recommend this if you have animals.
Heather S.
Heather S.
I love retractable leashes in general. I have this one, but the cord doesn't always retract the entire way. Otherwise it works great and seems to be heavy duty (I use on my 60 lb. dog).