Flexi Neon Reflect Retractable Cord Leash uploaded by Brittany C.

BY FLEXI #53 in Dog Accessories

FLE1095: Features: -Leash-Durable swivel clip-Breaking system that can be activated with just one hand-Provides enhanced visibility and improved safety-Highway grade reflective sheeting on both sides of the leash-High intensity prismatic sheeting is applied with weatherproof, permanent adhesive. Color/Finish: -Color: Black / yellow. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 7.63 H x 5 W x 192 D-Medium dimensions: 8.75 H x 5.8 W x 192 D-Large dimensions: 9.5 H x 6.5 W x 1320 D-Small weight: 0.4 lb-Medium weight: 0.55 lb-Large weight: 0.85 lb. see more...

Brittany C.
Columbus , OH
I love this heavy duty leash, it's all reflective for you and your pets protection and it offers a strength that you can rely on. This is the leash I use everyday with my dog and since we've changed to it he loves his new found freedom of wandering up to 16' away from me and I love knowing that it won't break!
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works great with my dog who wants a little freedom while walking but still stays close. Sometimes when I press the retract button it gets stuck in the locked position. Also do not touch the leash while your dog is running, it causes extreme rope burn.
Teran F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I like the color of this cause we have our youngest dog who blends in a lot at night so helps us see her better and like how long it is. so dog able have little bit it own freedmon to
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
This is a great leash to give your dog limited freedom when there are no crowds around. But if you decide to use this around other people or dogs, be sure no one is in your dog's path when he takes off -- the rope burn hurts!
Heather S.
I love retractable leashes in general. I have this one, but the cord doesn't always retract the entire way. Otherwise it works great and seems to be heavy duty (I use on my 60 lb. dog).
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
We have these for both of our Boxers. They work great! But they aren't big pullers. i probably wouldn't recommend them for dogs who tend to pull or jolt after things unexpectedly.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
This leash works great with my smaller dog. He grew however and became over 50 pounds and it broke as soon as he saw something to chase. I would recommed this leash for a smaller dog.
Shelby B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This works perfect for taking my dog out when we are somewhere without a fence, it allows her to walk away from me and do her business without us being right on top of each other.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
We used this with our smaller dogs, but when I tried to walk our husky with it, she would drag and drag and drag. NOT GOOD for dogs that drag and cant behave on a leash.
Jaye L.
mesquite, TX
This has been a great leash. It is very long so your dog can roam around more. The handle is very nice to have too. I like how you can make it loose or tight for the dog.