BY FLEXI

Take your pooch for a relaxing stroll with this convenient retractable leash. Made from durable nylon, the leash features a retractable design that gives your dog the feeling of freedom. Enjoy the outdoors with peace of mind with the Flexi Freedom Soft Grip Retractable Dog Leash. This leash features a retractable design and braking system to give your pet the feeling of freedom while letting you keep your four-legged friend nearby. The nylon cord leash features a chrome hook and a strong plastic case with an ergonomic design for comfort. Nylon cord leash in a durable plastic case with a chrome snap hook Ergonomic design offers maximum comfort while walking your pet Retractable design gives your pet the feeling of freedom while on a leash Patented braking system allows you to keep your dog nearby Warranty: lifetime limited X-Small (10ft) for dogs up to 18lbs Small (16ft) for dogs up to 26lbs Medium (16ft) for dogs upto 44lbs Large (16ft) for dogs up to 110lbs see more...

• Can anyone tell me how these work on 40 or 50 pound dogs? I have ...2 Answers
Kathryn T.
Pet Lover Expert
I had one of these in the small for 2 years and then took it to the beach. Unfortunately, some sand got in the clip and made it hard to use. But I re[placed the old one with this one. It's the best leash I've ever had. My parents have used the same one for 8 years now with no problems.
Aubry C.
I have this product and it works great. I love it and won't buy another leash. It works great and does not tangle.
Megan S.
Great leash for the size of dog that I have. I would say It seems a tad flimsy but not enough that I'd return it
W.n W.n ..
Always size up one. My in-laws always bought the 'correct' size for their shih tzu and it broke after a year, every time. I was at Ross and the only one they had was for a 15 lb one for my 6 lb dog. It's been 3 years, no breaking. The flex grip also does make it easier as it feels more substantial in the hand.
Cindy N.
We bought this leash for our dog, great for walks at the park, does not tangle. Have not had any issues with it.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I purchased a leash by this brand 8 years ago. I have never had any trouble with it. It does not get tangled and I use it to walk my dog almost everyday. I would not purchase any other brand of leash.
Alexandria O.
Westport, ON
Pet Lover Expert
Great leash for any size pet. It gives my dog the freedom to roam just enough, while I still feel in control. The handle has a soft grip and is comfortable even when we go for long walks.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Can anyone tell me how these work on 40 or 50 pound dogs? I have a Beagle/walker mix that loves to walk and run and I want to get her one of these leashes, but she pulls really hard so I'm scared it might break.