BY FLEXI

Take your pooch for a relaxing stroll with this convenient retractable leash. Made from durable nylon, the leash features a retractable design that gives your dog the feeling of freedom. Enjoy the outdoors with peace of mind with the Flexi Freedom Soft Grip Retractable Dog Leash. This leash features a retractable design and braking system to give your pet the feeling of freedom while letting you keep your four-legged friend nearby. The nylon cord leash features a chrome hook and a strong plastic case with an ergonomic design for comfort. Nylon cord leash in a durable plastic case with a chrome snap hook Ergonomic design offers maximum comfort while walking your pet Retractable design gives your pet the feeling of freedom while on a leash Patented braking system allows you to keep your dog nearby Warranty: lifetime limited X-Small (10ft) for dogs up to 18lbs Small (16ft) for dogs up to 26lbs Medium (16ft) for dogs upto 44lbs Large (16ft) for dogs up to 110lbs see more...

Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This leach is one of the best and really practical. You can control how far and close you want your dog.
Mia W.
Mia W.
We used this for our dog when going on walks. It was strong, sturdy, and useful. There is a button you can push down to lock the cord. Extremely functional.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I'm really not a huge fan of retractable dog leashes. I used this for a bit before switching. My stepmom has a hyper dog and don't like how she was on this. However, it's probably a good fit for a dog that's actually well trained? And it's sturdy and functions well. Just not the thing for me.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
Love this leash. It allows you to determine how much leash to release and how far away from you your dog can go.
Devin S.
Devin S.
I have one of these for my dogs Iove them When I walk my dogs it is a blessing because I don't got to worry about them going to far from me .
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Great leash for a small dog! We bought this for our dachshund and it is the perfect length for him. I love that it's retractable and small. I love the selection of colors also. Great product and price!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Newport News, VA
So sooooo good for a little energetic dog like mine. Actually, physically reels her in. You can't beat that!
Dawn O.
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
I love this leash, I like to keep my little dogs close by . There is a locking button on it to keep the close to me. It's very strong and made well.
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA
These leashes are great for a smaller dog. they are very convenient and easy to use for the owner and the dog is happy that it can feel like its free