Flexi Expression Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long uploaded by Christina W.Flexi Expression Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long uploaded by STEFANIA G.Flexi Expression Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long uploaded by Yanireth O.

BY FLEXI

• How sturdy is this leash? I have a boxer that weighs about 75 pou...1 Answers
  • How durable is it, will it break easily?1 Answers
  • It works for cat? Because I need one 2 Answers
JJ J.
I love love love this dog leash. The puppies can roam around with ample pull and when a car comes you can make the leash retract.
Gianella A.
i love , my dog happy dis product my dog is a happy a colors is a beatifull , love my dog is a perfect
STEFANIA G.
is very good for the securyty of your pet and makes feel free ! the price is fine because you have a good product and all in your family can use it !
Andrés Á.
Súper recomendable a todos aquellos que les encanta salir a pasear a su perro y no le quieren limitar tanto su esparcimiento por donde estén!
Salman A.
Hidd,BH
Cool but weird
Follow me at instagram @sezo_5
On YouTube: Salmansezo
📣📣
It also is awesome the product
Susana R.
Let your dog feel free. Let your pet be happy.
Its is very useful and unique
Yanireth O.
Valledupar
This is just what I need to walk to my little Karma. Now that is a bit bigger wants to run for all sides. This strap would be very useful for us.
Stefania S.
Valle Del Cauca/ Cali/ Cali

I think this type of dog leashes are a very convenient solution for people who do not want to drop your dog but give freedom. mi dog loves it and i love it too, i use a large. and i think that it's so comfortable. i recommend this to all my friend who have dogs.
Mariana G.
Florida
It works for cat? Because I need one
Toni O.
Spartanburg, SC
How durable is it, will it break easily?
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
How sturdy is this leash? I have a boxer that weighs about 75 pounds and does pull a lot on his walks. I need a sturdy leash that won't snap or tear when he pulls hard.