Flexi Expression Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long uploaded by Christina W.Flexi Expression Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long uploaded by STEFANIA G.Flexi Expression Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long uploaded by Yanireth O.

BY FLEXI

• How sturdy is this leash? I have a boxer that weighs about 75 pou...1 Answers
  • How durable is it, will it break easily?1 Answers
  • It works for cat? Because I need one 2 Answers
Jamie B.
Greenville
Love this leash!! Works very well with all my dogs large & small ... will buy more
Kristen M.
Edgar Springs, MO
I love how u can limit their distance with this product😁 great buy for mine✌️️
Stefania S.
Valle Del Cauca/ Cali/ Cali

I think this type of dog leashes are a very convenient solution for people who do not want to drop your dog but give freedom. mi dog loves it and i love it too, i use a large. and i think that it's so comfortable. i recommend this to all my friend who have dogs.
STEFANIA G.
is very good for the securyty of your pet and makes feel free ! the price is fine because you have a good product and all in your family can use it !
Yanireth O.
Valledupar
This is just what I need to walk to my little Karma. Now that is a bit bigger wants to run for all sides. This strap would be very useful for us.
Andrés Á.
Súper recomendable a todos aquellos que les encanta salir a pasear a su perro y no le quieren limitar tanto su esparcimiento por donde estén!
Salman A.
Hidd,BH
Cool but weird
Follow me at instagram @sezo_5
On YouTube: Salmansezo
📣📣
It also is awesome the product
Susana R.
Let your dog feel free. Let your pet be happy.
Its is very useful and unique
Mariana G.
Florida
It works for cat? Because I need one
Toni O.
Spartanburg, SC
How durable is it, will it break easily?
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
How sturdy is this leash? I have a boxer that weighs about 75 pounds and does pull a lot on his walks. I need a sturdy leash that won't snap or tear when he pulls hard.