Flexi Expression Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long uploaded by Christina W.Flexi Expression Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long uploaded by STEFANIA G.Flexi Expression Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Medium/Large, 16-Feet Long uploaded by Yanireth O.

BY FLEXI

• How sturdy is this leash? I have a boxer that weighs about 75 pou...1 Answers
  • How durable is it, will it break easily?1 Answers
  • It works for cat? Because I need one 2 Answers
Cynthia H.
I love this leash being a owner of a mini jack Russell he likes to run and play but I keep him on a leash when we go on walks in the park or at the lake or anywhere that he isn't at home because if I didn't he run away but this long leash lets me let him go out as far as he wants and I can control how far he goes out and roams with this leash it's really great I highly recommend this!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
I love this dog leash it's an awesome leash. I bought the 16-feet leash from Amazon. Yes my dogs enjoys the leash, my dog doesn't pull when I use this leash. The pros are that it's a good leash and there are no cons.
Whitney W.
Bronston, KY
I normally have a problem with my pooch messing these retractable leashes up but this is holding up great
Jordan C.
Sellersburg In
This is a nice large dog leash. A lot of the leashes I have used before that were retractable were junky. This one isn't bad actually and I got it for a decent price on Amazon
Christina W.
Athens, GA
I have a small dog but that doesn't mean he can't ruin leashes. This leash, however, stood up to the test. It was thick enough that he couldn't chew through it and strong enough that it didn't snap when he pulled. We used this leash on both our 8lb and 60lb dog and it worked fantastic for both. It never got "leash locked" and I never felt uncomfortable with it's security. Would recommend.
Kristen M.
Edgar Springs, MO
I love how u can limit their distance with this productūüėĀ great buy for mine‚úĆÔłŹÔłŹ
Jamie B.
Greenville
Love this leash!! Works very well with all my dogs large & small ... will buy more
Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
These are priceless and so helpful with my dog. Pretty durable but if your dog is a chewer like mine you may have some trouble no matter what leash you buy
I think the idea is wonderful but it's a bad idea for a puppy when training how to walk.
Brittany P.
Love this leash. It lets my dogs stop and smell things or runs up to smells. As I just walk the same speed.
Mariana G.
Florida
It works for cat? Because I need one
Toni O.
Spartanburg, SC
How durable is it, will it break easily?
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
How sturdy is this leash? I have a boxer that weighs about 75 pounds and does pull a lot on his walks. I need a sturdy leash that won't snap or tear when he pulls hard.