BY FLEXI

• Does the button ever stick? And can the dog pull the leash out on...1 Answers
  • What size dog in weight would this device support?1 Answers
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This leash is ideal!! Perfect for puppies, especially when teaching them how to be walked while on a leash. You can adjust the length of the leash which makes it easy to control your pet.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
Love using this for my dog! So much easier than a normal leash. I don't have to worry about untangling it or it getting caught on things. I love the button and having control of how far she can go.
shonna f.
Kingsport, TN
Works great! Keeps my dog as close or as far as she wants to be! Never have to worry about it tangling up and super easy to store as well!
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
We are using this to train our new puppy on loose leash walking and it is great!
Michelle S.
I really like this leash. My dog is a puller so being able to give her more leash saves the jerking and tugging on my
Arm
haley h.
Belmont, nc
What size dog in weight would this device support?
shonna f.
Kingsport, TN
Does the button ever stick? And can the dog pull the leash out on their own if they try?