BY FLEXI #6 in Dog Accessories

This extra-long leash retracts for convenient storage. The leash is crafted from nylon for durability while walking your dog. Take your dog on an adventure with this Flexi USA Explore Extra-Long Retractable Leash. This leash is made from high-quality nylon, chrome and plastic to provide durability. The extra-long style offers your pooch more freedom to explore. For dogs Case is made from plastic for durability Leash is crafted from nylon to provide lasting strength Chrome snap hook for security Extra-long style offers more freedom Ergonomically designed for superior comfort Warranty: lifetime limited Available in Small: 23'L (up to 26 lb.), Medium: 23'L (up to 44 lb.) and Large: 26'L (up to 110 lb.) Available in red, black and blue *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these kind of leashes! They work so well taking my dog on walks or adventures! I always purchase these kind of leashes regardless of the brand. I like having the control of locking it or not. I would buy more of these when I need them and I recommend them to all dog owners
Priscilla G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this to walk my dog. However. I do not find it to be the sturdiest. I like that I am able to extend the leash farther or keep her at a close distance. But it does not give me enough security especially when she is extended. I would still recommend.
Alexandria B.
Mabscott, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the first leash I bought my dog! It was great because it extends and gave his curious mind a chance to explore new smells while taking walks! Now that he's older and officially weighs over 50 pounds.. he has to wear a harness leash haha. This was great while it lasted!
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really liked this leash...until my dog slightly started nibbling on it when he was rolling around in the grass. It snapped so easily it was ridiculous. So if you have a puppy or a hyper dog that like to nibble on everything, stay away from this because like I said, snapped so easily within only a week of purchasing.
Elizabeth B.
Kennesaw, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This leash has lasted my 2 years and counting!! Although my dog is small and not too strong, I have never had a problem with it! It always retract and never get stuck. I bought this from Target and has been a blessing. Would buy this for all my future dogs!
Taylor G.
I have a jack Russell mix and I love this leash. When we are in an open field I let her run the full distance but when we are close to a road or other dangers I can shorten the leash to kept her safe. I recommend this to others with medium sized dogs
Rachel H.
Strasburg
I have a miniature schnauzer that loves to bark and run at people she doesn't know. She also likes to jump on people so this leash is great to keep her at your side and not allow her much room to jump on people
Heather P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Ok so bought this for my rescued Frenchie and it worked for him for almost a week on walks until he started running and jerked it so hard that it ripped the cord. Needless to say, thank god the car was going fast enough that he didnt get ran over! He is only 25lbs and he broke this. Do not put your dogs on this!
Marissa T.
Cramerton, NC
This does not work for larger breed dogs. Would recommend for use on any dog under 60 lbs! It sometimes sticks when hitting the button to lock and unlock. Other than that it is a decent leash, wouldn't recommend, however. Seems perfect for small breed dogs, such as pomeranians, chihuahua's.
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would not recommend using this product with your dog. It teaches dogs that they have control over how far they get to wander and they no longer have to remain at your side with you in control. A dog should always walk close to the owner to avoid danger and other people.
Yarima M.
Which is the maximum distance from the rope?
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
How long are this?
Darleny L.
miami, FL
Does this work for a big and strong dog?
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Are you a fan of these leashes? Yes or No
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What would you say is the weight restrictions on this?