BY FLEXI

This extra-long leash retracts for convenient storage. The leash is crafted from nylon for durability while walking your dog. Take your dog on an adventure with this Flexi USA Explore Extra-Long Retractable Leash. This leash is made from high-quality nylon, chrome and plastic to provide durability. The extra-long style offers your pooch more freedom to explore. For dogs Case is made from plastic for durability Leash is crafted from nylon to provide lasting strength Chrome snap hook for security Extra-long style offers more freedom Ergonomically designed for superior comfort Warranty: lifetime limited Available in Small: 23'L (up to 26 lb.), Medium: 23'L (up to 44 lb.) and Large: 26'L (up to 110 lb.) Available in red, black and blue *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Crystal R.
Pet Lover Expert
Pros: Leash is easy to grip in your hand and hold.
I like that I can stop my dog from running off
Cons: My dog got tangled a few times in it when I couldn't lock it
Taylor K.
Springfield, IL
We love our Flexi Explore Retractable leash! It is perfect for our 8lb Shitzu who loves walks in the park! It allows us to be in control of how far she can wander and reign her in when she is overly friendly!
Tara T.
This is a great leash! I love the retractable feature so my two pups can't wonder too far! They love to run around and play outside!