BY FLEXI #4 in Dog Accessories

This retractable leash features an ergonomic design to offer acomfortable grip while walking your dog. The leash is made fromhigh-quality materials to provide durability. Walk your pooch withconfidence with this Flexi Durabelt All-Belt Retractable Leash. This leash is designed to provide maximum comfort while walkingyour dog. The case is crafted from plastic and the all-belt leashis made from nylon for durable use. For dogs Case is made from plastic for durability Belt is crafted from nylon to offer lasting strength Chrome snap hook provides a secure hold Ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort XSmall is 10ft long and Small, Mediumand Large are 16ft long Warranty: lifetime limited Available in XSmall (up to 26 lbs), Small (up to 44 lb.) Medium (upto 77 lb.) and Large (up to 150 lb.) Available in pink, blue and black *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock andavailable online. see more...

• Where can I get this? And do they offer it in a different color? 18 Answers
  • I have a 4month old Pomeranian poodle, how good does this work ? 3 Answers
  • How much does this normally go for?4 Answers
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Me pet is terrified of this product! For some reason the bulky lease handle freaks my chihuahua out and he hates when I walk him on this. He also hates the noise it makes when it is retracting back to the handle. I feel so bad every time I try to use it so I am sadly giving mine to a friend to try with her pet because it was not a cheap product!
Laleh T.
Pet Lover Expert
This leash is awesome. I love this for hikes and activities that I'd like to give my dog a bit more freedom. I think this is a good leash for people who want to let their dogs run around but still have them under control. It is very long and doesn't jam like some other retractable leashes. I also feel like the price is very reasonable. I recommend this.
Natasha V.
If I could actually give this no stars I would. When training our dog, the trainer (after seeing us with this leash) told us that we shouldn’t use one of these on him. We didn’t understand why, but we switched to a regular leash and quickly discovered that he did less pulling and had better leash behavior with a regular leash and a harness.
Salisha B.
Clayton
Came in very handy. Leash tends to stick a little when walking my dog. Definitely helps when she decides to jerk or try to run off the path. I can just press the button and stop her. Also the lock is wonderful in case we are in a place with alot of people since she likes to jump. Overall a great product though.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I love these retractable leashes! They are so easy to store and they are great when you're walking your dog because you can control how long the leash is. It's great when someone is walking towards you or something like that so you can keep your dog close to you and then let them walk a bit further when there is more room! I won't buy a regular leash again!
Blair M.
Pet Lover Expert
It doesn't allow you to have a conversation with your dog and there is usually no reason for your dog to be any more than 6feet away from you. I have been walking my dog and had dogs on a flexi, whose owner is on the other side of the street, run across the road to greet my dogs.
Sarah E.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Any retractable leash is terrible. The string is so thin and it's hard to have control and properly train your dog. I recommend if you have a large dog, to get a cloth leash with a good collar to walk with them properly.
Rachel H.
Strasburg
I have a miniature schnauzer that loves to bark and run at people she doesn't know. She also likes to jump on people so this leash is great to keep her at your side and not allow her much room to jump on people
Rachael W.
Logan, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I have this same exact leash for my 15lb dog and it works wonders. The dog seems too act like it’s not even there. She’s a yorkie and it’s the right price for the quality of the leash. I would buy again.
Tiffany G.
Burbank, IL
Pet Lover Expert
This is a pretty good leash when it actually works. Occasionally, it'll lock up when you don't want it too or it won't lock up at all. But it does give your dog a lot more freedom when on walks.
Ferni B.
Where can I get this? And do they offer it in a different color?
Christina B.
Pet Lover Expert
Is it comfortable for dogs to wear?
Helena R.
Lincoln
His much is it
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I get one?
Jackeline P.
Is this expensive and where do they sell them ?