BY FLEXI

Flexi Durabelt Retractable Dog Leash in PinkMillions of happy dog owners around the globe are using a unique innovation from Germany: the Flexi retractable dog leash. This is not surprising as Flexi stands for the most enjoyable walk for both pet owner and their best friend. The Flexi one-hand brake system helps you quickly and easily restrain your dog. Everything you could want in a retractable dog lead-durable construction, a smooth, quiet, reliable retraction mechanism that works every time, tough braking system, comfortable fit, and a safety loop to use in addition to your pet's collar. You'll notice the superior engineering the first time you use this lead-after that you'll just take it for granted and enjoy walking your pet again and again. Your pet has only the amount of freedom you allow and control without feeling restricted. You can brake easily and assuredly at any moment to keep your pet safe. This dog lead is a classic must-have for anyone who likes walking their pet. see more...

Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
My friend has one for her dog and I desperately need one and am looking for one cause I borrowed it and it's so perfect for my little shihtzu.
Ashley R.
Fayetteville, NC
Love it! I walk my 87 lb boxer with this all the time! He has enough length on it to walk comfortably would def recommend to give you dog enough walking space
Kathleen S.
Portage, IN
Very dependable I walk my husky with it all the time it gives him length to run and easy to hold the handle makes it easy
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
I got this retractable leash for my cats. I put a double extension so both could be on the leash at the same time. It is durable and can hold both my cats.
Tyler R.
This product works the way it is designed to work-- it gives dogs plenty of roaming space but locks when needed. However, I don't recommend retractable leashes as they give dominance to the dog. A short leash is better for training!
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
This is so cool i would sooooo get this for my dogs but i don't thing my big would like this as much since shes my pain in the ass who does listen half of the time lol