BY FLEXI #20 in Dog Accessories

FLE1069: Features: -Dog leash-Made from plastic-Belt is crafted from nylon to offer lasting strength-Chrome snap hook offers a secure hold-Ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort-X-Small for dogs up to 26 lbs-Small for dogs up to 44 lbs-Medium for dogs up to 77 lbs-Large for dogs up to 150 lbs. Options: -Available in X-Small, Small, Medium and Large sizes-Available in Black, Blue, Pink/Rose, Red and White colors. Dimensions: -X-Small Dimensions: 120 L-Small Dimensions: 192 L-Medium Dimensions: 192 L-Large Dimensions: 192 L. see more...

• I have a very large puppy (60+ lbs) would this be a good choice f...5 Answers
Kara C.
These are great for a well behaved dog not while you are leash training. Also they can be dangerous with the snap back when you push the button. It causes a small burn on my leg and the noise scares my dog
Chrystyana B.
Nashua, NH
I wouldn't recommend this product to ANYONE!!!! The flexi leash is responsible for my dogs 10,000$ leg as it wrapped around her paw and snapped it off in 2012. Not worth it to use this leash.
Molly M.
Very sturdy and doesn't snap back like other similar leashes. I would suggest using it only after you have already leash trained the dog.
Lydia S.
I have the neon colored reflecting one and it works great for my miniature schnauzer. Super light weight and easy to travel with!
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I like this leash rather than the old ones that are always the same distance. I like that this is retractable.
Emily L.
I had bought the blue one for my dog about 2 years ago and it has really lasted long so I'm happy about that
Machada H.
South Roxana, IL
Very good for that fur baby who likes dobrun or walk a lot lol great for jogging exercise and or long walks
Sofie j.
Collingdale , PA
This leash is sturdy and long lasting and it won't brake easily or rip like others.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Flexi Durabelt Retractable Dog Leash in Blue is a great product! It's sturdy and strong and I never worry about losing my puppy. It's a great value and I plan on purchasing more for my friends and family. I would recommend this to other dog owners.
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
Have had mine for a few years now and it's still going strong as if it's brand new I love that it allows my dogs to feel as if they have alittle freedom all while I'm still in control and it also has a lock on it so I can Manage​ how far out they go
Sara F.
Mesquite, TX
I have a very large puppy (60+ lbs) would this be a good choice for him, do they come in that weight range? Thank you.