BY FLEXI

This retractable leash features an ergonomic design to offer acomfortable grip while walking your dog. The leash is made fromhigh-quality materials to provide durability. Walk your pooch withconfidence with this Flexi Durabelt All-Belt Retractable Leash. This leash is designed to provide maximum comfort while walkingyour dog. The case is crafted from plastic and the all-belt leashis made from nylon for durable use. For dogs Case is made from plastic for durability Belt is crafted from nylon to offer lasting strength Chrome snap hook provides a secure hold Ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort XSmall is 10ft long and Small, Mediumand Large are 16ft long Warranty: lifetime limited Available in XSmall (up to 26 lbs), Small (up to 44 lb.) Medium (upto 77 lb.) and Large (up to 150 lb.) Available in pink, blue and black *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock andavailable online. see more...

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this leash, we have used it for my miniature dachshund since he was a puppy and he is now a year and a half and it is still working like new and trust me he is a strong one so I am impressed.
Britni P.
Britni P.
Austin, TX
I have a 4 lb dog and he is pretty strong. Even with the small size of this leash and the way it's made it seems hard for him to pull on. It takes a lot of effort for him to get it to pull out when he's walking which I didn't like. I now have one with a thinner "belt/cord" and it works better for him. It would probably work better for a larger dog though
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I much prefer a 6ft nylon leash. These can be pulled from your hand very easy, I had one pulled from mine and slammed up against a tree before scaring the dog. I have had these cords wrapped around my legs, the dogs legs, even other people! Someone always gets hurt. These have actually cut limbs off, and left very very deep gashes. If I see an owner walking a dog with one of these, we turn and walk the other way. It is almost impossible to keep your dog under control with these leashes. If your in the middle of the road, I'm sorry but your dog needs to be 4-6ft away. Not 10-20 feet away.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
I got one for Louie on the thought it would help with training him. It is a great little leash, but Louie still taught me a thing or two.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
These are the only kinds of leashes i would use. my puppy is just a Pomeranian so the small size works best for her.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I have his this leash for about 7 years and it still works perfectly! Definitely recommend and I will always buy this for any future dogs
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Best thing ever! Especially for a dog that likes to pull. I recommend this for a sizes
Maegan C.
Maegan C.
I love this leash. I use it on my small dog and it works great. He gets to run around but still be on a leash! Great product! I have had this for 4 years and it still works great.
Marion C.
Marion C.
I have that leash since 2002 best thing ever.my boxer weighs about 63 pounds.i only can recommend it
Destiny I.
Destiny I.
Carlisle, KY
I have a small dog and who thinks she has a big bark and when we go to the dog park this is the perfect product I can give her just enough leash to have fun but I can still watch her. I love it
Haley K.
Haley K.
Lake charles, la
Does this leash allow your dog more freedom than a regular leash? Is it easier for you?