BY FLEXI

This retractable leash features an ergonomic design to offer acomfortable grip while walking your dog. The leash is made fromhigh-quality materials to provide durability. Walk your pooch withconfidence with this Flexi Durabelt All-Belt Retractable Leash. This leash is designed to provide maximum comfort while walkingyour dog. The case is crafted from plastic and the all-belt leashis made from nylon for durable use. For dogs Case is made from plastic for durability Belt is crafted from nylon to offer lasting strength Chrome snap hook provides a secure hold Ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort XSmall is 10ft long and Small, Mediumand Large are 16ft long Warranty: lifetime limited Available in XSmall (up to 26 lbs), Small (up to 44 lb.) Medium (upto 77 lb.) and Large (up to 150 lb.) Available in pink, blue and black *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock andavailable online. see more...

Jessica P.
Winston Salem , NC
I love this leash, we have used it for my miniature dachshund since he was a puppy and he is now a year and a half and it is still working like new and trust me he is a strong one so I am impressed.
Marion C.
I have that leash since 2002 best thing ever.my boxer weighs about 63 pounds.i only can recommend it
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
I love this leash and so does my dog. Gives him the freedom to roam where he wants yet stay close to me. I also like that it has a lock feature so that i can keep him close when i need to. Its a sturdy and durable leash too.
Allie S.
Huntington Park , CA
I love it because you can give your dogs the right amount of length. But yet you are able to watch them!!! 😍😍😍😍
Destiny I.
Carlisle, KY
I have a small dog and who thinks she has a big bark and when we go to the dog park this is the perfect product I can give her just enough leash to have fun but I can still watch her. I love it
Maegan C.
I love this leash. I use it on my small dog and it works great. He gets to run around but still be on a leash! Great product! I have had this for 4 years and it still works great.
Krystal M.
Best thing ever! Especially for a dog that likes to pull. I recommend this for a sizes
Brianna B.
I have his this leash for about 7 years and it still works perfectly! Definitely recommend and I will always buy this for any future dogs
Lindsay C.
Nashville, TN
Sturdy and durable!! We've had ours over two years now. We tried another brand and ended up coming right back to this one. The length is great and the locking feature works really well and is easily done with hand.
Mindy H.
I got one for Louie on the thought it would help with training him. It is a great little leash, but Louie still taught me a thing or two.
Haley K.
Lake charles, la
Does this leash allow your dog more freedom than a regular leash? Is it easier for you?