Flexi Coffee Retractable Belt Dog Leash, Small, 10-Feet Long, Supports up to 26-Pound, Caramel Coffee Brown

BY FLEXI

Erica S.
Erica S.
Pet Lover Expert
I thought this retractable leash was actually really well made. The handle felt sturdy but lightweight & my fingers gripped it easily & i liked how it has this rubber so you don't get calluses or blisters on your fingers. This is definitely a better quality leash than the ones you can find in basic stores like supermarkets & pharmacy places like walgreens, rite aid, etc. The maximum 10 feet stretch length is a good so your arm is not always extended or the dog is not always pulling away.
Lexie E.
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have a 30 pound pit bull mix (4 pounds over isn't a big deal) and this works wonderful for her! She s a stubborn dog and likes to go, go, go and this keeps her right in place! I don't have to worry about her pulling and pulling extra leash out of my hand with this! She gets as much leverage as I would like her to safely have and its wonderful to not have to worry about her being injured!
Giulia R.
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
The best leash ever! It is sturdy and helps me feel like I have control over my dog. It is also comfortable when holding.